Wiper arms for Ibiza - where can i get them?

Pitt

Hi all, I'm new here so hello!

I have a 53 plate Ibiza TDI 130, all standard, that someone has decided to relieve of its wipers... The whole wiper arms have been snapped off so I need 3 replacements. I've searched the forum to find part numbers but have to admit i'm getting confused as to exactly what i need so here are my questions. Apologies for what may well be a repeat post

1) What are the part numbers for direct replacements?
2) Where is the best place to get them?
3) Are there any better looking/working ones I can upgrade to and if so do you have details?

Very much appreciate your help guys :)

Nick

Bondiblu

Enthusiast
Mar 18, 2007
Cheshire
You could just ring up a local Seat dealer, or a dismantlers like "motors in motion" for the arms, they seem to specialize in breaking VAG group cars. They run an ebay shop too and put parts up for auction on request.

Pitt

Cheers - will the arms for a later model be compatible with the 53 plate car? What's the advantage of the Aero wipers, or do they just look better?

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
yep they should be. the fit the curve of the screen better and give a better wiper. they a much better then the standard style of blade.

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
They came in with the facelifted ibiza, if you have the standard blade you can buy the V.W retro fit kit for £16 something from you local V.W dealer

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.