Would Audi H&R springs fit my Leon 2002?

Shake

Hi all folks, what's up.

I got a question for you, since in US H&R's site SEAT is not listed I'd like to ask if it's possible to fit Audi A4 H&R springs to a Leon Sport 2002.

I'm asking this cuz I already bought a set of springs to a friend of mine, but I want to make sure they fit my car otherwise, he'd refund my money back and would not send the springs.

Thank you very much, your help is greatly appreciated!!! :cheers:

Shake

Someone told me, Jetta MK4 application fits well the Leon. But I'm not sure about Audi's A4 :S

Last edited by a moderator:

Shake

Thanx a lot MarkE and markmck.

Springs won't be purchased....

The downside is that it was a good offer....about $180 (U.S.D), will keep searching for good quality springs.

On the other hand, is it good to buy second hand performance springs??...I know the answer is...buy brand new...but with h&r's lifetime warranty, and also tokikos...are second hand springs as stiff as brand new???

Cheers!

markmck

f!!#*** Computers
Feb 1, 2002
ballymena
Visit site
Shake said:
Thanx a lot MarkE and markmck.

Springs won't be purchased....

The downside is that it was a good offer....about $180 (U.S.D), will keep searching for good quality springs.

On the other hand, is it good to buy second hand performance springs??...I know the answer is...buy brand new...but with h&r's lifetime warranty, and also tokikos...are second hand springs as stiff as brand new???

Cheers!

from memory H&R springs are not that dear

another option would be a full suspension kit with matched shocks say Koni

Lowered springs will wear then standard shocks out quicker

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members