Would you buy a piper exhaust

vwbassett

Joined the Dark Side
Aug 13, 2007
Surrey
Hi, if anyones has a piper on an LCR(catback) would you recommend it? Ive seen the above press release but its so long its hard what to gauge how good they are with all the business of exchanges - what were the exchanges for?. is it mild steel or stainless and how do they fair after a few thousand mile/years.
Cheers
Adam

Last edited:

GREG_R84

Keep right on
Oct 3, 2007
Tamworth
Iv had mine 12 months now and have nad no problems. The older ones had a problem with rusting and dis-colouring thats why piper are replacing them, which is good to here. The sound is good, its got a nice treble to it and not to loud. I clean mine with a little metal polish when i wash the car just to give it a nice shine

tegwin

Iv had mine 12 months now and have nad no problems. The older ones had a problem with rusting and dis-colouring thats why piper are replacing them, which is good to here. The sound is good, its got a nice treble to it and not to loud. I clean mine with a little metal polish when i wash the car just to give it a nice shine

Do you have any information on when the "revised" design was implimented... presumably anyone with one older than that revision date can get a replacement?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.