Votes: 5 12.2%
  • GIAC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

LeonCR225

Hi,

I picked up my new 55 plate LCR225 yesterday and so far so good. I am very impressed with it and its my first turbo car so i have a lot of learning to do :D Just like to say this is a cracking site [B)]

Anyway my first post is to ask what you have all done to your cars in a modifacation list? Engine/Turbo/Suspension/Brakes/Remaps/Exhausts/Filters/Intercoolers/anything that you have added to the car beyond standard spec. Anything need upgrading before a remap etc?

I would appreciate it as i think im going to get the modding bug and i want to find out what are the most popular and worthwhile mods before splashing the cash.

So far the only things i have bought for my car is a roadangel unit and sony headunit.

I have set up a mini poll to find out what remaps you all have, ive done a quick search and the same remaps seem to come up so thought i'd see as to what the most popular of them is and why.

Thanks for your help and i look forward to hearing the replies on what modifications you all have :D

Also who has the highest powered LCR's and what power do they have? Any of you guys run them down as santapod?

Last edited by a moderator:

craig J LCR 225

Hi
im jus looking through all these posts an i must admit they are really helpfull, jus wondering why everyone has a fabia wiper is there any dif from standard?

Darth Tater

Feb 16, 2006
Kent
Hi
im jus looking through all these posts an i must admit they are really helpfull, jus wondering why everyone has a fabia wiper is there any dif from standard?

It's a bit smaller than standard but about a billion times better looking and more effective to boot

For £20 it's one of the best and easiest mods out there :yes:

Welcome to the site mate

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
well i have an impossible performance remap but when i get the rets of my mods on im off to jabba, from what ive heard their spot on and obviuosly not every car is the same so fine tuning rather than one program written for all cars

Mitchy

TTRS
Oct 12, 2004
Again mods list below....

Songman has the most powerful and quickest LCR. 370bhp :drool:
I have around 325bhp (Cheating with 50hp nitrous though;) )
Yermother i believe has just broken through the 300 barrier with his hybrid KO4

Santapod, i dont think songman has been down the strip but i think im in number 1 position at the moment, followed very closely by James and following him very closely BenCTR.

What mods you got planned then buddy?

DDX

mods :

• Milltek Exhaust
  • Forge FMIC
  • GT28RS Eliminator
  • Revo Stage III
  • 440cc injectors
  • Bilstein PSS9
  • Forge TIP
  • DBM airbox
  • strut brace
  • powerflex bushes
  • Oiltemp gauge
  • lcr225 steering wheel
  • xenon 4900k
  • darkened wheels
  • WP-PRO 6pots 336mm
  • Becker Grand Prix 7992

Mitchy

TTRS
Oct 12, 2004
no it's the eliminator version which fits on the stock manifold/downpipe

Do you have a leon cupra with original ko3 or the cupra R version ko4. What kind of boost levels are you running and how much power are you now producing? Where did you get the turbo from and how much £££

Thanks

Yumann are you not remapped yet buddy, how is the dahlback manifold?

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members