News you may have missed
2020 CUPRA Leon eHybrid available to order – pricing for petrol versions starting at £31,450
There are quite a few trim levels and engine variations available this time around for the MK4 CUPRA Leon, including a First Edition.
CUPRA Formentor pricing and specifications – starts at £27,300, goes up to £43,840
Yes you read that right, you can have a CUPRA Formentor for under £30k, there’s a catch though. CUPRA no longer means the fastest, you need another £12.5K for the performance versions.
CUPRA Formentor and CUPRA Leon reviews
We had a day up in wet and windy Milton Keynes at SEAT HQ to take the new CUPRA FORMENTOR and CUPRA Leon (both left hand drive models) for a spin.
CUPRA Formentor 310BHP review
Can the first pure CUPRA model live up to the hype?
2021 CUPRA Leon 245PS eHybrid Review
A CUPRA Leon that has less power than the previous generation had 6 years ago. Does it still have the right to wear the badge?
We’ve also got three more reviews on the way so keep an eye on the reviews section.
Black Friday deals and discounts for our members
- 12 months’ UK Breakdown Cover for the price of 11* thanks to forum sponsor Chris Knott Insurance – full details in this thread
- 10% off all merchandise orders in the store – use the code SCNBF to save on keyrings and stickers (£5 minimum spend)
- 20% off the AutoBrite detailing range thanks to sponsor APAutostyling – get the exclusive code here
New Additions to the Resources Section
- CUPRA Formentor Brochure and price list (2020 to present)
- CUPRA Leon Brochure and price list (2020 to present)
- Brake system – Seat Sport Cupra brake caliper info (Ibiza MK4 – 2002-2008)
- iPod Cable with Combined USB Aux Option (Ibiza MK5 – 2008-2017)
Instagram continues to grow
We’ve got a rapidly growing following on Instagram and a regularly updated stream of member’s SEAT and CUPRA cars as well as a regular competition with exclusive prizes.
A shout out to our generous sponsors who support the running of the community with exclusive offers and discounts for active members. Check out the dedicated sponsors forums for insurance, parts, car sales and more.
That’s it for this edition of the newsletter. Stay safe.