Aero Wiper Upgrade Set

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
Quick pic..

Wipers.jpg

Cupraloon

Mine need replaceing soon, think i'll invest in some of those, very smart.. :yes:

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
Keany, nice one m8. Just tested them in a downpour on the way home.
Excellent wipers, no smearing, quiet smooth action and stick very well to the screen. :thumbup:

Paul_W

Jul 23, 2006
Rutland
Now I'm confused. Are you guys recomending the aero blades or the full VW arm and blade conversion? Or both?

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
Now I'm confused. Are you guys recomending the aero blades or the full VW arm and blade conversion? Or both?

Just the blades :D, I'm sure the arms and conversion are fine but why pay more when you can buy just these blades.

Dec 19, 2006
In that pic the drivers side wiper looks pretty short to me, is it still the same size as the old one?

Donnyboy

The Candy Man
Mar 15, 2005
renfrewshire
Ordered a set at lunch time today.

I already have Renault ones that work a treat, but now I'll have the VW ones that are the correct lengths.:D

Tadger

Who wants to live forever
Jul 23, 2001
Undetermined
Visit site
These look exactly the same as the Bosch Aero twin blades I got from wiperblades.co.uk

I have no problems with the Bosch ones, and although the passenger side doesn;t make full contact with the screen at rest, they are both quiet in use and very good at cleaning the full blade width way up past illegal speeds.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.