• Black surround - debadged

Votes: 118 50.0%

• Total voters

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Looking good, Ash.

Looking at your's tels me just how dirty mine is. Manager at work said the other day "that is the dirtiest I've seen your car" lol

woza135

BEEZA OF LUST
Mar 16, 2008
Crawley W-Sussex
looks lovely mate my next thing is cupra rear bumper as some one hit the back of mine the other day :(

How much for the plates and where did you get them from been looking at them for a while just too lazy to order some lol. Also dont suppose you could get the Spanish lettering under the euro emblem on the end. Is it E or S not to sure....

When black is clean like that it looks lovely... just a thought wheels in graphite so it kinda matches the rear valance :drool:

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
looks lovely mate my next thing is cupra rear bumper as some one hit the back of mine the other day :(

How much for the plates and where did you get them from been looking at them for a while just too lazy to order some lol. Also dont suppose you could get the Spanish lettering under the euro emblem on the end. Is it E or S not to sure....

When black is clean like that it looks lovely... just a thought wheels in graphite so it kinda matches the rear valance :drool:

Sorry to hear about your bumper mate! :(

I paid £30 for the plates I think! If you go onto www.dubmeister.com and then "Pressed metal show plates" it'll take you to the website I got these from. And yes you can choose E for Spain if you wish. I think the options were GB (Great Britain), E (Spain), CYM (Wales), D (Germany) and possible (F) France. :)

I am thinking of getting my wheels powder coated at some point so they wear a bit better. Got a few more mods planned before then though! :D

woza135

BEEZA OF LUST
Mar 16, 2008
Crawley W-Sussex
cheers mate im sure you have got some in mind obviously got too much money lol.
I will be getting some things done soon afta i get mine back from the bodyshop looking good though

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
cheers mate im sure you have got some in mind obviously got too much money lol.

Far from it mate! Just making the most of living with my parents still! :lol:

My Mrs recently split with me too so I don't have anyone to spend my money on anymore, so may aswell spend it on something that'll keep me happy! :D

sidennis28

looks good Ash, i've still had no hassle from the plod but carry my proper plates in the boot just incase!

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
looks good Ash, i've still had no hassle from the plod but carry my proper plates in the boot just incase!

Cheers fella! Well it was seeing yours that made me pull my finger out and get some metal plates. I have been meaning to get some for a while, but been doing other mods. But like I say, saw yours and decided they needed doing. :D You should make a thread on yours at some point. It's a nice looking car. ;)

sidennis28

Cheers fella! Well it was seeing yours that made me pull my finger out and get some metal plates. I have been meaning to get some for a while, but been doing other mods. But like I say, saw yours and decided they needed doing. :D You should make a thread on yours at some point. It's a nice looking car. ;)

Yeah when i get my arse into gear and get it cleaned i will. Got this next week off work so hopefully it will grace the pages of this forum.

Aimez

What spacers you got on 20mm hubcentric I presume? H & R seems to be a common name I hear? I need some and obviously you have same wheels and tyre size so know already I should go for the same width.

Or maybe I just like copying you!:worship:

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
What spacers you got on 20mm hubcentric I presume? H & R seems to be a common name I hear? I need some and obviously you have same wheels and tyre size so know already I should go for the same width.

Or maybe I just like copying you!:worship:

20mm hubcentric yeh.

I got mine from a shop in town. But they're on ebay too. Go on Ebay Shops and type in "AC Services". Then you want the 5x100 ones. :)

And I'm not taking pictures of my sidelights now - it's literally freezing outside. :lol:

Apr 1, 2007
alryt, Ibiza 130 tdi

im looking to get my car modified along similar lines to you, and i just wondered who you were insured through, how old you are and how much if you dont mind me askin??

sorry for bein cheeky, its difficult to get insurance at 20.

thanks

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
alryt, Ibiza 130 tdi

im looking to get my car modified along similar lines to you, and i just wondered who you were insured through, how old you are and how much if you dont mind me askin??

sorry for bein cheeky, its difficult to get insurance at 20.

thanks

I'm 20 too! Born in October 1988. I'm insured with Admiral. Insured in my name with 2 (now 3 years) no claims. (Passed my test in late December 05) - but my car insurance is due at the beginning of the month so only get 2 years instead of 3 when i took it out! :cry:

And all "major" mods are declared. PM me if you want to know exactly what I've declared - not saying it on here cos i'll get slated by some people i expect. And it's costing me about £700 I think! So really not bad at all! :D

Okay thanks!

Big sissy girl!

Too right! :D

Aug 19, 2007
East Yorkshire
I'm 20 too! Born in October 1988. I'm insured with Admiral. Insured in my name with 2 (now 3 years) no claims. (Passed my test in late December 05) - but my car insurance is due at the beginning of the month so only get 2 years instead of 3 when i took it out! :cry:

And all "major" mods are declared. PM me if you want to know exactly what I've declared - not saying it on here cos i'll get slated by some people i expect. And it's costing me about £700 I think! So really not bad at all! :D

Tut tut ;)

Just to compare, im 19 with zero NCB, ALL mods declared, including remap, intercooler, exhaust. I pay around £2k. Should come down a lot with my first years NCB. Would also come down a lot if i didnt do so many miles.

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Tut tut ;)

Just to compare, im 19 with zero NCB, ALL mods declared, including remap, intercooler, exhaust. I pay around £2k. Should come down a lot with my first years NCB. Would also come down a lot if i didnt do so many miles.

If I were to contintue insuring it under my dad's name like i did last year, it'd cost me MORE (with NO mods declared) than it would for me to insure it myself! :blink:

You should've passed your test a bit earlier. ;) Took me just under two months to pass mine.... :p

Aug 19, 2007
East Yorkshire
More like i should have insured my first car in my name. Gutted. My insurance would be half what pay now. You gonna declare BT if you go down that route?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members