If I didn’t have an Ibiza Gti already – I’d buy one !

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
I wiull mention that this isnt going to sell for a stupidly low price, please only make serious bids....

COLLECTION ONLY (WILL CONSIDER DELIVERY AT A COST TO YOU) - CASH OR PAYPAL ONLY - NO TYRE KICKERS, TIMEWASTERS, TEST PILOTS

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THE AUCTION EARLY AS IT IS ADVERTISED ELSEWHERE LOCALLY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In otherwords ... if i don't get what i want for it near the auction end i'll take it off and say it was sold elsewhere - defeats the point of a low start price, why not just start it at the lowest price you'll take and let it go from there?

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
DSC_0299.jpg

Back in the crew

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
In otherwords ... if i don't get what i want for it near the auction end i'll take it off and say it was sold elsewhere - defeats the point of a low start price, why not just start it at the lowest price you'll take and let it go from there?

cheaper to advertise with ebay costs then

i admit it's crap but then you can pull anything from a normal auction, i agree though should be closed to remove once bidding but then you can turn up and people will tell you to P off anyway so leave em to it

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Welcome Back Jenk!! :D

muwahahahaaaa I knew you'd be back ;)

let me know if you need owt/want help etc

**EDIT** Little birdy tells me you may be ready to talk to me anyway?? ;).. might be a plan dude :D

Last edited:

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
very nice indeed matey.

as for the smart beeza on ebay i knew it would never have gone for £2.5k like he said. Ive brought 3 cars off ebay now and luckily have never had that experiance.

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
The body works not in great condition but the car is mechanicaly sound and had a few pounds spent on it.

Single wiper saves weight :)

Brum, cheers for the offer ;) Is this about the coilovers? Im going to see how they go first, raising it might do the world of good. Ill start a readers ride thread shortly.

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
The body works not in great condition but the car is mechanicaly sound and had a few pounds spent on it.

Single wiper saves weight :)

Brum, cheers for the offer ;) Is this about the coilovers? Im going to see how they go first, raising it might do the world of good. Ill start a readers ride thread shortly.

is this your old mk2? Nice looking motor love the colour

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Yes mate was chatting to Kev, not sure how the fk's will take to track abuse. Cheers again ;)

Yeah its my old one bud, as said its looking a tad tired now :(

Yes chris! Need to 'try' and make it shift aswell as yours.

Dec 17, 2006
Bristol
as for the smart beeza on ebay i knew it would never have gone for £2.5k like he said. Ive brought 3 cars off ebay now and luckily have never had that experiance.

The blue valver just sold for £1,020. Looked pretty tidy - values seem to have taken a real hammering lately.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.