No power!!! Turbo? Coil Pack? Intercooler? Help

Fr150

Hi guys.

I had my LCR 225 for a week, and yesterday the enginem management light came on and straight away i felt that the car loss power, the turbo was not working no more. Went straight to a garage of a friend that have a vag com. Reset the error that was reading high pressure in to turbo.

After reset, the car came back to normal. Today, same thing happened.

Did anyone had similar experience. I dont know wot to think. Do I need new TURBO? Does the coils need replacement? Or intercoolers need a proper view?

Thanks

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
Hi guys.

I had my LCR 225 for a week, and yesterday the enginem management light came on and straight away i felt that the car loss power, the turbo was not working no more. Went straight to a garage of a friend that have a vag com. Reset the error that was reading high pressure in to turbo.

Did anyone had similar experience. I dont know wot to think. Do I need new TURBO? Does the coils need replacement? Or intercoolers need a proper view?

Thanks

Sounds like it's going into "limp home mode", you could do with some one with VAG COM pluging into your car to see what the issues are. Or you could ygo to a dealer but will charge you for this.

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Hi guys.

Thanks

All you've done is reset the eml, you havn't solved the problem. When it next comes on, get to your mates again, make a note of the code on vagcom, and then look on

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Category:Fault_Codes

Find your code on the list, and it will give you a list of possible solutions ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise