Why there will never be a production of F2 panels

Chris Eyre

The Voice of Reason
Apr 2, 2003
researching
Visit site
Just emailed a reliable source at Seat regarding the F2's, pannels etc, as they had some on show in the showroom for a while in inverness, was just the front wings bumper an scoop, got a reply right away advising he would look into how to get ahold of them an he is going to get back to me as soon as, will fire email up once i get a responce.

Thought this might put a smile on some of your faces :D
They're all coming to the surface now! [B)]

Amazing if there's odd sets lying around in dealerships & would be great to find out why they had them in the first place :shrug:

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
We dig bringing this back to life,

Just emailed a reliable source at Seat regarding the F2's, pannels etc, as they had some on show in the showroom for a while in inverness, was just the front wings bumper an scoop, got a reply right away advising he would look into how to get ahold of them an he is going to get back to me as soon as, will fire email up once i get a responce.

DSC_0333.jpg

Like this you mean?

Be interested in the roof scoop if that comes up for grabs, all i need now is the back wings and I'm good to go!

[B)]

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
We dig bringing this back to life,

Personaly I can't see anything coming from that, as it's Seat Sport which would have the parts not Seat themselves. Do you think Ford parts department would supply the arches, bumpers, bonnet & spoiler that the Focus Rally car uses?

But hopefully I'm wrong about that.

OrcaGti

Jul 8, 2007
Inverness
It was only a thought guys no harm in asking :D an these days you never know who has what!! Plus i jumped the gun, got reading an thought it was a great idea :D still not had a reply tho!! :(

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
unfortunately i don't think your going to find a fuel flap in brushed aluminium......, youv'e got two options. Make one yourself, or live with one with a removable cap.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.