Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

Zero

Feb 11, 2005
My daily Cupra2, just with coils and spacers, more don´t need :)
wheels new powercoated, looks much better than "yellow" ones :)

67002881.jpg

48279644.jpg

Zero

Feb 11, 2005
Cupra2 is in Europe an ibiza with tiger seats, red belts, red colored calipers, carbon stickers and other stuff which Cupra 97 don´t have... Cupra2 is year 98-99.

This model has been made because of this -> :)
cupra2j.jpg

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
Cupra2 is in Europe an ibiza with tiger seats, red belts, red colored calipers, carbon stickers and other stuff which Cupra 97 don´t have... Cupra2 is year 98-99.

This model has been made because of this -> :)
cupra2j.jpg

A few Cupra's did have them..... mine had all of what mention above apart from the Cupra2 decals.

Didn't the Cupra2 have the 2 gauges in the centre console?

Last edited:

Zero

Feb 11, 2005
Vince, i really dont know in numbers how much is lowered, but on front coilovers there is almost no more coils left. If someone know how much cm has original cupra between fender and ground than i will now :)

Dave, yes your car is actually cupra2, difference is just that we say cupra and cupra2 and you say cupra and "cupra with tiger design seats" :) But it is also interesting that here has never been made kiwi cupra2.

A few seat´s having those 2 gauges; cupra and cupra2, cordoba SX (1.6 100BHP and 2.0 150BHP), ibiza/cordoba 1.8 16v year 96…

UK cupra´s dont have those gauges or what? there is one at ebay.
!BrO8s+g!2k~$(KGrHqMH-DEEu+8jultZBLy1EItY0Q~~_12.JPG

vngtx

next time in parked at supermarket ill find a high place and take a pic. kinda easy with mine though so ill park it behind a 4x4 or a tree :D

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
I've got some of them there dials if anyone is looking for them??
Mine was same spec as Zero's with dials.
Didn't have anywhere to put my phone so removed the tape holders

Ollie

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.