• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
My new car Audi TT quattro sport 240bhp
Picture054.jpg


Picture008.jpg


Picture058-1.jpg


Picture055.jpg
 
Yeah post up a pic. My cars coming along finally. Have a look at my build thread in my sig. Need some track days and Santa Pod days now!

Edit: you post the pics as I posted this message. That looks sweet mate!!
 
Yeah post up a pic. My cars coming along finally. Have a look at my build thread in my sig. Need some track days and Santa Pod days now!

Edit: you post the pics as I posted this message. That looks sweet maYour car has come a long way since i last saw it lol good man :)

you to do list is pretty much the same as mine with a hybrid k04 in mine..
 
I was browsing through the Meguiars catalogue the other day and i'm sure this TT was photographed in it.

Looks sweet :)
 
Ou was at amd last tuesday??you had ya gf with you?? I had the blue leon there :) nice car:)
 
Hi mate, your cars look really nice. How did you find fitting the intercooler? Is it a difficult job? Cheers