Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

harley

Feb 10, 2011
Harley that car is awesome! I adore your wheels man! Where can you buy those VW centercaps and the caps that go between the bolts? Can you just get those at VW itself? I think those might look way better on mine than the Golf centercaps that I have on at the moment! Also, if I may ask, was it hard to paint/mask the yellow lip on the wheels? I was kinda afraid to do it like that on my wheels because I thought I would never be able to get the masking smooth and straight/"round".

I got them from a m8 n think he got them off eBay there just the standard g60 caps n they come with the covers coz they hold the cap on.

I got the lip done by a m8 at a body shop and he still struggled to get it strait n there r some bits that do go offline abit lol

Sile-R

96-97-98 f2 champion
Oct 4, 2007
İstanbul / Turkey
20082011265.jpg

Mythbuster

Oct 6, 2010
Made, The Netherlands
Dolly, looks good. I like that color, but you appear to be missing something up front :think:

@ Arun: Hmm... You should get some alloys on that.. What bout Team Dynamics 100+'s?

Also, black racing stripes would really suit it!

:p

LMJ

Previously CEY_CLS :-)
May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
Dolly, that's a classic! You know it's an old one when it has the classic EFi sticker on the door! :p Never come across an L reg one!...

Roofus, get it back to standard, that bodykit looks pretty rancid :(

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Update your RR thread with more pics then! :) Do it!

Dont worry I will be doing that!! :D. It has turned out so much better than I thought it would. There is loads of clearcoat on it to make the colour shine and the colour I chose also has a white pearlescent paint in it so when the sun its the roof it is going to really gleam n glow! :funk: :D

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
Dont worry I will be doing that!! :D. It has turned out so much better than I thought it would. There is loads of clearcoat on it to make the colour shine and the colour I chose also has a white pearlescent paint in it so when the sun its the roof it is going to really gleam n glow! :funk: :D

we need pics cmonnnnnnnnnnn :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.