Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

BIG4244

Sep 20, 2008
Dartford kent
Maz it was in work today! They wanted it raise all round! Even had a baby seat in the back...not quite as clean as when you had it and had lost the cut wheels and just had stock LCR wheels on it

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Maz it was in work today! They wanted it raise all round! Even had a baby seat in the back...not quite as clean as when you had it and had lost the cut wheels and just had stock LCR wheels on it
Blimey came right back to the source! I didn't expect it to be kept the same way, thats a shame. nevermind at least its somewhere.

stevefrtdi

Just spent a few nights reading this build thread. Fantastic looking Leon you had created pal

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
I love the S4 but I'd rather have a porsche turbo or a 4S and a everyday car. Mrs doesn't mind me buying a porsche just not at the house I am at now.

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Well it never was really back on here Chris.

What is the told ya so for? Always knew I would regret letting it go as I loved the car. It was still the right choice at the time for the situation. :)

Nam-uk

May 11, 2011
lancashire.
jon them Leon Cupra R 18 were they a straight fit to your Fr or do you have to do any mods? as i have the fr wheels that need a refurb and i also need a set of better tires, i am just weighting up all angles as it will cost £220 for a refurb and at lest £330 for tires were i could get a set of them wheels with tires for around £600 off the bay,
and that splitter will that fit on the standard fr bumper?

also nice car mate and mods[B)]