Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

dixyman666

Dec 5, 2011
Cornwall
ive just put a full turbo back milltek non res exhaust on my leon n its made the world of difference !! one day itll be as good as jonjay's :/
add me on facebook my names scott lintott and my black leons my profile pic youll av 2 add me 2 look at my pics due to me not being able to upload pics :(

dixyman666

Dec 5, 2011
Cornwall
just worked out how to put pics up here so heres a pic of my leon tdi
leon21.jpg

leon23.jpg

leon22.jpg

leon32.jpg

dixyman666

Dec 5, 2011
Cornwall
hahaa yes it does !! i thought i was mad washing my car once a week but jonjay takes it too the next level !! i think hes got an ocd in cleaning hahaa if ur ever down in cornwall jonjay u can detail my motor :)

Braders

Shame car isn't on forum anymore. No idea if it's been sold again...

Don't worry jonjay the car is still with me :)

Never sold it as had too many silly offers and time wasters.

Not alot can be said about the car apart from its being looked after washed at least twice a week. Still in the same condition as you sold it. Just had 12 months mot with no advisories. Is now on 49k miles and hasn't missed a beat.

Haven't really got any plans apart from a wheel refurb :)

Cheers

Husbandofstinky

Out from the Wilderness
Nov 8, 2007
Temperate Regions
Really missing the car at the moment. All the good memories coming back.

Mr Sensible, money in your pocket, over pay on the mortgage with the spare readies? Nah

Trust me the temptation is always there and its very hard on that front to stay focused and that's coming from someone who has had years of practice.

You could compromise though and defer the big spend for a year or so. Its amazing what you can save without trying too hard when those overheads aren't there any more.

Braders

Really missing the car at the moment. All the good memories coming back.

Im sure you are mate the cars a credit too you. What's the outcome on you BMW? I read it got stolen but not been online for a while?

Braders

Well just thought id update this thread and let you all know the car is now going up for sale. Ive just typed up my advert on Piston Heads but unfortunately it crashed last minute. I will be putting a link uo soon and most likely be advertising the car properly on here. If anybody is interested let me know.

Thanks

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
If I wasn't getting married next year I would buy it back and maybe even get rid of the S4 and get another car also but unfortunately its not financially sensible for me.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members