Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Still very low to be honest mate

I know such a shame all depends on my financial situation however i just don't think I'll be able to keep it and purchase a house. I could wait another 6 months and move on the property ladder in the summer but i want to be moved in for the summer so I can get working on a things during good weather as I would like to buy 1 which needs a little work and put my own touch on it.

The car itself is stunning jonjay and is a credit too you. Still in just as good condition as when you had it.

Cav who I bought it off is devastated he had too sell it but he was getting mither off his mrs regarding the car as she didn't like it. Women ha

Where will you be advertising it? Please send me the link when you put it up.

Thanks.

S3 AKR

livin' the dream!!!
Jun 30, 2004
Colchester, Essex
A number of owners on a short space of time on a mod'd car would arouse suspicion in my view. It's only this thread that reinforces that the car is actually top notch so I'd link to the thread in any advertising.

Braders

Anything could've happened over the last couple of months though.

It would arouse suspicion imo.

Only thing that's happened over the last couple of months is some happy motoring and alot of car cleaning maintaining what jonjay created. For any potential buyers they are welcome to fully inspect the car and test drive with insurance etc

RAC inspections also welcome. As I said not in any rush so will wait for the right price when advertised as the cars a 1 off and well worth it.

dixyman666

Dec 5, 2011
Cornwall
ive just brought a 2005 leon cupra tdi got some 19" porsche 997 turbo wheels onit with stretched 215/35.19, coilovers etc this is the best thread i have EVER read !! ive spent 3 hours looking thro all of ur stuff n im amazed, credit 2 ya mate this thread has inspired me and helped me out sooo much. uve obviously spent alot of time and deadication on this and ur car, its the nicest fr ive ever seen. THANKU SOO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME AND EFFORT TO MAKE THIS THREAD. THIS IS HOW CARS SHOULD BE BUILT !!

Braders

Well thought I'd update this jus to let you all know the car is officially up for sale.

The advert is awaiting approval on piston heads and hopefully will be live tomorrow for everyone to view.

The car is up at £6995 for anybody who is interested.

The car has been a pleasure to own and will be truly missed.

Thanks

mccracd

Sep 3, 2011
Belfast, n.ireland
Hey hows it going, ive got exactly the same leon and want to upgrade the turbo, injectors and clutch, can you tell me if you've had any problems with the TurboDynamics MD376 Stage 2 Turbo? I notice you havent posted about injectors is this just because you dont think its necessary to change them?

Thanks!

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Hey hows it going, ive got exactly the same leon and want to upgrade the turbo, injectors and clutch, can you tell me if you've had any problems with the TurboDynamics MD376 Stage 2 Turbo? I notice you havent posted about injectors is this just because you dont think its necessary to change them?

Thanks!
If you want an extra 10-15bhp and a lot more smoke then I would change injectors. Bosio 783s will do the job nicely. Reason why I never went for injectors although if I kept the car I am sure at some point I would have is that the firstly I was conscious about smoke vs power and secondly I wanted to get the ported head inside the car to see what incremental difference that made.

I never had any problems with my turbo.

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
I think I seen this car on Xmas Eve in Cheshire Oaks? I was side by side with you at one set of traffic lights. Had no idea this was JonJay's old car though!

Looks a little different without the wheels but nevertheless still good. Doesn't look as shiny anymore either. :(

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise