what have you done to your car today ?

RACK

Oct 22, 2014
Rotherham
Got the SFS 80mm tip in the post today

Couldn't wait when I got home from work so even though I only had about 30mins light I got to this stage just before it got dark
http://instagram.com/p/vYx-UruzV3/

As many have mentioned the one use clips are a pita to get off! Those really are the hardest bit of it
It's pretty easy of you just jump in head long into it.

Bit fiddly gettin the jubilee clip on the turbo but not Mage tough.

After nearly an hour (half of it in the dark) I had this (terrible pic I know)
http://instagram.com/p/vY11izuze2/

Just been for a quick spin to see if any error codes popped up. Normal driving was fine..... Booted it and it's clear to see, feel and hear the difference.
Pulls from lower down, holds boost better and in this weather the wheels are spinning more lol

All in all, a defo worth while mod

Last edited:

RACK

Oct 22, 2014
Rotherham
Defo worth the cash mate. Not that hard to do either. Far easier than when I did the m50 inlet conversion on my e36 323i

Gonna try a cone filter on it tomorrow that I found layin about at home I used to have on my v6 4mo

useyourname

Aug 2, 2012
In a shed
Washed, de-tarred and waxed.

L6uGBUr.jpg

Sherwin

Oct 30, 2014
Replaced my thermostat with the worlds worst selection of tools but not finished it yet as need to get fresh coolant as worth doing it at the same time plus mine was the pink/orange stuff which shouldn't be mixed with other types of coolant

RACK

Oct 22, 2014
Rotherham
Changed back to standard airbox and green panel.
The cone was awesome for sound, especially with the oversized TIP but it felt lackin through the revs. Prob due to it bein a cheap ass filter. Gonna mod the airbox at work this week, might go for an S2000 filter as had one on my golf GTi and liked it.

rich12345

Feb 26, 2007
falmouth, cornwall
Today I have fixed the boot light, the reverse lights, rear fog lights and third brake light. None have worked for a few weeks. The earth cable had snapped in the loom between boot lid and the rest of the car, so no electrics related to the boot lid were working!

***Sorry didn't realise this thread was a Leon one- Mines only half a Leon really :lol: oops.***

Last edited:

gavin.garner.12

Aug 16, 2014
www.facebook.com
Fitted sfs silicone pancake to intercooler and intercooler to throttle pipes in red.
Can't believe the difference in torque and spool-up.
2002 lc180 auq
Toto sports dp and de-cat
Full 3" stainless catback
Forge007p
Sfs silicone tip and boost hoses.
Full n249 bypass and n112 delete.
Jr filter & cold air feed
Phenolic intake gasket & ported exhaust manifold.
Still running standard map ( FOR NOW !!!) stage 2 coming soon

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.