MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Richard Blackman

Oct 9, 2018
Was yours built prior to WK42 with options?

My 4drive was built this week and is apparently waiting for a ship on either 5th or 12th November.

It seems like they have the technical data for the 19MY stuff from WK42 onwards, but anything prior to that is a bit unknown due to the option combinations.

Has anyone at all had a September onwards 4drive delivered yet?

Not me - waiting for a BW42 which apparently was at Barcelona docks 26th October but no date for pick up yet (April order)

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Hey guys, what revs does the new 7 speed dsg sit at when doing around 70mph?

Currently in a Nissan Juke (horrible motor) that screams at 3.5k revs at 70 it's bloody murder!

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Bang on 2k revs, really refined if you put in eco the dsg disconnects when coasting to save you a bit of fuel.
2k that's pretty impressive, I imagine a steady motorway journey would give some decent mpg figures without pressing the loud pedal to much lol.

Morleywhite

Oct 16, 2018
2k that's pretty impressive, I imagine a steady motorway journey would give some decent mpg figures without pressing the loud pedal to much lol.
Didn’t really buy for economy but was surprised at how quiet the cabin is at motorway cruise, I bet you you can get low 40s mpg on a decent run.
Still running mine in, can’t wait to open it up fully and have a play.

Reactions: Copra68

eonomus

Aug 20, 2018
"Your vehicle is confirmed build week 45 and showing as in transit from factory. I hope you find this information useful."

This was on Friday.... think I'll have it by the end of the month?

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
"Your vehicle is confirmed build week 45 and showing as in transit from factory. I hope you find this information useful."

This was on Friday.... think I'll have it by the end of the month?
That's not bad built a week early. You should get it this month, mine is week 45 and I've been told first week in December it'll be at the dealer.

Reactions: eonomus

eonomus

Aug 20, 2018
That's not bad built a week early. You should get it this month, mine is week 45 and I've been told first week in December it'll be at the dealer.

I was told end of October from the outset when I ordred on the 1st of May. My delaer emails me when I'm away on holiday that the build week moved to week 46... So I'll take it!

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
I was told end of October from the outset when I ordred on the 1st of May. My delaer emails me when I'm away on holiday that the build week moved to week 46... So I'll take it!
I should have got mine in July its been a long drawn out wait haha. I'm sure they'll be worth the wait!

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Didn’t really buy for economy but was surprised at how quiet the cabin is at motorway cruise, I bet you you can get low 40s mpg on a decent run.
Still running mine in, can’t wait to open it up fully and have a play.

Then why run the engine in Eco setting? As a minimum you want it in Comfort as fuel wise there’s no real difference.

Mines only ever been in Comfort and Cupra/Sport depending on wether I fancy some spirited driving or cruising.

Morleywhite

Oct 16, 2018
Then why run the engine in Eco setting? As a minimum you want it in Comfort as fuel wise there’s no real difference.

Mines only ever been in Comfort and Cupra/Sport depending on wether I fancy some spirited driving or cruising.
Tried all the drive modes pal, just not to its full potential

Reactions: Maypack
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.