MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Cookie12

Mar 26, 2019
I've just ordered a 290 lux on a 2 year lease, 8k miles a year and was going to pay £246.99 a month with a £1450 deposit. Then I added maintenance for 22.99 a month.

I'm lucky though as I got that deal through an NHS employee discount and the lease is honoured with leasing options and I've dealt with them on phone and email.

Reactions: bigup

TomScrut

Mar 14, 2019
That is dearer (by about £1 a month) than the original LO deal, but it's as good as you'll get now AFAIK

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
I don’t know if there’s a lack of communication in the office over at LO but I spoke to them before and they cannot confirm if my car has yet been delivered to DM Kieth York, but are telling me it should be week 1 of April for delivery however they will call me to arrange delivery and then tell me if I can collect myself or not. Just hope it’s sooner rather than later! Also cheapest I’m getting quoted for insurance on compare the market is 4000, if anybody knows of a decent insurance company please send me there details. Congrats to the lucky few that are picking up Monday and Tuesday!! I admit I am a little jealous right now!
Woody, I won't be talking to LV till I get back to the UK on Saturday but I've just done a quote with Compare the Market and AXA come out cheapest at £345, so my suspicion has been confirmed and is slightly more expensive than my Alfa

Reactions: bgb

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Woody, I won't be talking to LV till I get back to the UK on Saturday but I've just done a quote with Compare the Market and AXA come out cheapest at £345, so my suspicion has been confirmed and is slightly more expensive than my Alfa

I coincidently done a AXA quote today and was so much cheaper then my current insurer, it made financial sense to cancel and take out a new policy 6 months into my current one... hence asking about plate details!

Stephen Payne

Jan 28, 2019
East Sussex
Tried to speak with the lease dept for DM York this morning and they told me I needed to go through LO. Seat HQ said it's due before the end of the month so is inline with others pickup on 1st/2nd April. LO confirmed it will arrive when it arrives.

TomScrut

Mar 14, 2019
Tried to speak with the lease dept for DM York this morning and they told me I needed to go through LO. Seat HQ said it's due before the end of the month so is inline with others pickup on 1st/2nd April. LO confirmed it will arrive when it arrives.

It's not really in line though as our cars are in York

JD7ALI

Jan 19, 2019
Sounds like you're in similar position to me. Going off the dates TomScrut and Ebygum have been given for collection, I highly doubt we would be able to collect ours till at least 7 days after the car arrives at dealers.
So I'm just hoping mine arrives there before the end of this week!

Stephen Payne

Jan 28, 2019
East Sussex
Sounds like you're in similar position to me. Going off the dates TomScrut and Ebygum have been given for collection, I highly doubt we would be able to collect ours till at least 7 days after the car arrives at dealers.
So I'm just hoping mine arrives there before the end of this week!

Finger crossed. I need to collect on a Friday so looking to the 5th now unfortunately.

Cranny D

Dec 24, 2018
I've just had a call from LO, saying the car has arrived but earliest delivery is 11th. Alternatively I could collect on 5th :cheeky:
Hi Mate, Do you know which build week your Cupra was? Interested to know as I called LO the other day and they are still insistent on the 8th April for me, build week 9.

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Hi Mate, Do you know which build week your Cupra was? Interested to know as I called LO the other day and they are still insistent on the 8th April for me, build week 9.

You'll probably be same as me, same BW etc. Currently dealer is trying to pick up the cars which they have stated is still to be delivered by 8th April. Hope that helps :)

JD7ALI

Jan 19, 2019
Hi mate,

My build date was 18/02/19 and was given a provisional arrival date at dealers w/c 01/04/19. The earliest delivery date they offered me was the 11th, with an option to collect on 5th or 8th.

Cranny D

Dec 24, 2018
You'll probably be same as me, same BW etc. Currently dealer is trying to pick up the cars which they have stated is still to be delivered by 8th April. Hope that helps :)
Thanks man! I guess I'll be a good, patient little boy and just wait to see what happens!

Hi mate,

My build date was 18/02/19 and was given a provisional arrival date at dealers w/c 01/04/19. The earliest delivery date they offered me was the 11th, with an option to collect on 5th or 8th.
Sounds like they are ahead of the game with some of the deliveries then. I think I am just becoming impatient the closer the date gets! All this talk of people's cars arriving and collecting is getting me too excited haha!

Reactions: bgb
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise