Carista App

N77A

Nov 8, 2019
Don’t suppose anyone knows when carista is going to be on sale again and go back to £10.99 on amazon?

Max M4X WW

Jan 20, 2015
Nr. Guildford
Has anyone managed to do the 'mode button always red' on Carista BETA? I couldn't find the option yesterday.

Also wasn't able to centre screen carbon fibre, not sure if this is available?

2018 Facelift car. Thanks

Wilkesy

May 1, 2018
Has anyone managed to do the 'mode button always red' on Carista BETA? I couldn't find the option yesterday.

Also wasn't able to centre screen carbon fibre, not sure if this is available?

2018 Facelift car. Thanks
Carbon fiber informant screen is vi the dev mode on the actually MIB system when holding the menu button for 10 seconds, I think it’s under he skin section.

the mode menu button colour change is on my Carista beta app

Max M4X WW

Jan 20, 2015
Nr. Guildford
Carbon fiber informant screen is vi the dev mode on the actually MIB system when holding the menu button for 10 seconds, I think it’s under he skin section.

the mode menu button colour change is on my Carista beta app
I couldn't get into this menu on my facelift, do I need to enable it in Carista first?

I will look for the mode again - it was on the Driving section on my Mk7 Golf which I did manage to change yesterday but didn't see it on the leon!

HighFlyingBird

2016 Leon FR 1.4 150 in Chilli Red 2019 - 2020
Jan 15, 2019
Leeds
I couldn't get into this menu on my facelift, do I need to enable it in Carista first?

I will look for the mode again - it was on the Driving section on my Mk7 Golf which I did manage to change yesterday but didn't see it on the leon!
Driving mode button in red isn't available on facelift cars. The programming for lighting in facelift cars is different from the pre facelift cars

Max M4X WW

Jan 20, 2015
Nr. Guildford
Driving mode button in red isn't available on facelift cars. The programming for lighting in facelift cars is different from the pre facelift cars
Oh how annoying! I will have to see if I can take the switch apart and put something red in it as this really annoys me!

I found the menu on the MID but wasn't sure which I need to look at to change the background - I found themes and tried to press the one with SPORT in the title but nothing seemed to happen.

Also struggling to find the extra ambient colours (a search function on Carista could be useful I feel!)

Reactions: Matty Williams

Wilkesy

May 1, 2018

yes you unlock the dev menu with Carista then it lets you hold the menu button

N77A

Nov 8, 2019
So I got my carista today and tried setting the beep when locking and unlocking but it’s not working?

I pressed the menu for configuration button I couldn’t find this in settings, do I need to find this and enable it?

My car definitely has an alarm as it was set off earlier today when kids were moving around in car

Wilkesy

May 1, 2018
So I got my carista today and tried setting the beep when locking and unlocking but it’s not working?

I pressed the menu for configuration button I couldn’t find this in settings, do I need to find this and enable it?

My car definitely has an alarm as it was set off earlier today when kids were moving around in car
i got it to work, by adding the option to my MIB menu then you have to select on the menu, think its classed as an acoustic noise on the lock/unlocking menu

Reactions: Retr0nut

N77A

Nov 8, 2019
i got it to work, by adding the option to my MIB menu then you have to select on the menu, think its classed as an acoustic noise on the lock/unlocking menu
Could you tell me exactly where in settings I would find it? Is it in the same place where you set if you want the doors to lock after moving off etc?

It’s a Seat Leon 2014, so was pretty surprised when it didn’t work as the main reason I got carista was for this after seeing youtube videos and people recommending it on here

Wilkesy

May 1, 2018
Could you tell me exactly where in settings I would find it? Is it in the same place where you set if you want the doors to lock after moving off etc?

It’s a Seat Leon 2014, so was pretty surprised when it didn’t work as the main reason I got carista was for this after seeing youtube videos and people recommending it on here
Yes it should be be on that screen on the mib screen. I thought mine didn’t work until selecting the option

N77A

Nov 8, 2019
Bit confused about how to enable the carbon background in mfd.. could anyone explain? I've enabled the developer settings but nothing happens when I hold the menu button on my mfd. It only brings up the settings to update the software etc

Wilkesy

May 1, 2018
Bit confused about how to enable the carbon background in mfd.. could anyone explain? I've enabled the developer settings but nothing happens when I hold the menu button on my mfd. It only brings up the settings to update the software etc
You need the dev menu enabled via the app before anything. Then go back to your MIB screen hold the menu button for 10 seconds that will open the dev menu and on that screen advanced to skins and it’s on there from a choice of 3 I believe.
My car is a 2016 plate so might be different on yours.

N77A

Nov 8, 2019
Nope, even after enabling it in carista, it doesn’t appear when I hold the menu button.

N77A

Nov 8, 2019
DF2A7BE4-5F6E-428F-A1D9-B1E369AEF734.jpeg
D0058F15-F96D-4D24-A897-02C6A218CC4E.jpeg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.