Cupra Leon build

May 9, 2022
Kent
Hi, first of all, I'm new here so hi, finally took delivery of my VZ2 245 from Leasing Options, ordered in July, built in December and still took until May to actually arrive. I'm loving the car but am less impressed about it arriving with two faults (parking sensors error and stop/start error) how this wasn't noticed by the supplying dealer is beyond me so I will be paying my local dealer a visit this week to voice my displeasure.

The_Neen

Jan 4, 2022
Just had confirmation of my Cupra hitting Code 30 - finally! Ordered back in September, VZ3 300, Graphene Grey with Black Interior and M Safety pack.

Dealer estimating I can pick up end of May start of June.

Reactions: rlapin

rlapin

Dec 7, 2021
Just received the information that my car(ordered in August 2021) was sent to production. Does anyone know how long is the process of car construction?
A month ago I was told that production is planned for the end of July. I hope will receive it in June. Fingers crossed.

OneLeggedIdiot

Apr 27, 2022
Picked up my Cupra Leon VZ2 300 yesterday after nearly 9 months wait. Ordered on 7th Aug 21, built 28th March 22 and registered at dealer on 30th May 22.

Just received the information that my car(ordered in August 2021) was sent to production. Does anyone know how long is the process of car construction?
A month ago I was told that production is planned for the end of July. I hope will receive it in June. Fingers crossed.
Max 1 week. What engine did you order?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.