My 2016 290 is supposed to have the small undertray that doesnt cover the oil pans, at least according to the parts catalogue(I searched with a VIN number)
Why is it that these cars come with the oil pans unprotected? And some have the full size undertray?
I would imagine it's to aid airflow and cooling through the engine bay. It's not to protect the sump from damage.
To be honest, from what I've seen, if something hits the underside of the engine bay hard enough it tends to break straight through the undertray and smash the sump.
I would imagine it's to aid airflow and cooling through the engine bay. It's not to protect the sump from damage.
To be honest, from what I've seen, if something hits the underside of the engine bay hard enough it tends to break straight through the undertray and smash the sump.
Then you can do the replacement of the undertray that " nd-photo" have done.
I have the "big" thin standard undertray on my Cupra. My former Golf R mk7 had the small one.
The you can do the replacement of the undertray that " nd-photo" have done.
I have the "big" thin standard undertray on my Cupra. My Former Golf R mk7 had the small one.
Together with another car enthusiast with his Fiesta ST That red reflector strip you have is very nice, like the octavia vrs. Wonder if there is one for the facelift?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.