My Black Magic Mk1 LEON Cupra TDI index in 1st post

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
you dont need to raise yours up tho andrew it looks fine.

going for the monster truck look on the leon Mark? grave digger vinyl to put on it..:cartman:

Well mines catching everything in my way at the moment , if i was going to 16's it would be lower to the ground then , thats why i wanted to know if i could put chunky tyres on

dont bother me about speedo being out satnav it :D

and ive never seen 17inch steels people want silly money for alloys even iff fcuked

TiagoFR

nice project, you only have remap and exhaust or already change some hardware?

200bhp with remap its a good thing, in portugal we love tdi and we have projects with more than 300bhp

;)

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
exhaust, induction and remap only so far - I am heading out to portugal next summer so will keep an eye out for some modified seats out there

TiagoFR

nice to know that you will come, here we change all we can to get max performance of your engine.

at this time i have changed my turbo GT1749vb (original) to a GT25, now the car has more power in all RPM, i already changed the intercooler and the cooler pipes to 60mm Stainless, 60mm direct exhaust and remap.

if you need some ideas i can help, i own a performance house in portugal and just started to change my tdi ;)

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
Andrew, if you fitted 16"wheels with the correct tyres, the car will be no lower or higher.

If your on coilys, I would just wind them up a little bit if your concerned about it catching. Either that or fit panzer pan ;) lol

im not on coily's tho and the aim was to pick car up abit for the winter without hassle of changing shox

car was scraping like hell with what we had , nearly got grounded in some parts

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
Left work today at 3 and a 45 mile drive home took almost 2 hours due to blowing another boost pipe not the top one this time - so much soot out the rear people flashing and tooting.

need to go and investigate now to see which pipe it is

so which one do we guess at

145850.png

allready changed 7 and 11

Last edited:

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
nice to know that you will come, here we change all we can to get max performance of your engine.

at this time i have changed my turbo GT1749vb (original) to a GT25, now the car has more power in all RPM, i already changed the intercooler and the cooler pipes to 60mm Stainless, 60mm direct exhaust and remap.

if you need some ideas i can help, i own a performance house in portugal and just started to change my tdi ;)
What turbo is a GT25?

brightsideteeem

I'm not like you guys...
I remember when the top charge pipe went on mine lol
one of the only drive's home from work where I had no tail-gater's or fool's wanting to race lol

Everytime it went on boost, it sounded like an old merc sprinter because I'd gaffa taped the split so it was whistling lol

TiagoFR

What turbo is a GT25?

in portugal we have some turbo companys that take one turbo and put some parts from another.. something like a hybrid..

in my case i have a GT23v made to GT25, my turbo has parts from a GT25. all garrett stuff :p

this will help your car have performance in low rpm and have a great power in high rpm.

my gearbox is long and this help me make more speed ;)

Top Sport gearbox is the best to get more top speed without touching redline :)

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
Hi Mark
I was looking at some projector headlights for my Leon to go with my HID's.
Do you have to plug the Angel eye LED bit in on these?
What do they look like at night?

How much did you pay?
I found some on Ebay for about £150 is that right?

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
Hi buddy - yeah the halo's plug into side light. Depending on what you have powering the Halo's LEDs or Bulb or Cathode tubes (see Lee69s leon) they can look great.

I paid a lot less than that - mine were used.

Quick reminder need to order 1J0145834R today.

Price £31.08 plus - Thanks Craig

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise