My Black Magic Mk1 LEON Cupra TDI index in 1st post

Rauer

finally I stole some trims :D

withsharantrims1.jpg

its OK though they are of the other halfs Sharan ;)

Did you by any chance used to have a vt aRse

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
Finally fitted my EBAY Gaiter loads of fun getting the old one off

EbayGaiter1.jpg

EbayGaiter2.jpg

New Ebay Gaiter with the RED STITCHING :D

EbayGaiter3.jpg

Holder seperated

EbayGaiter4.jpg

EbayGaiter5.jpg

EbayGaiter6.jpg

EbayGaiter7.jpg

I think it was worth the hassle - would not want to do another one!

Last edited:

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
cheers going to have a look now

was clean before leaving work lol

Image1680.jpg

Maz whats the best to remove soot?
Spray a pre-wash solution like Valet Pro Orange Pre wash OR if you have an All Purpose Cleaner like Megs it will do a similar job (dilute 10:1).

Really shouldnt let the car get that dirty - cant be a days worth there, looks more...What do you seal the car with?

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
Spray a pre-wash solution like Valet Pro Orange Pre wash OR if you have an All Purpose Cleaner like Megs it will do a similar job (dilute 10:1).

Really shouldnt let the car get that dirty - cant be a days worth there, looks more...What do you seal the car with?

days worth of what ,Work out of mark :p

and mark thought you were going to look at my gaitor ive had in my boot for about a year and half along with the momo gear knob lol

i tried gaitor removal and broke a clip somewhere :shrug: heavy handed and footed me , like a bull in a china shop lol

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
days worth of what ,Work out of mark :p

and mark thought you were going to look at my gaitor ive had in my boot for about a year and half along with the momo gear knob lol

i tried gaitor removal and broke a clip somewhere :shrug: heavy handed and footed me , like a bull in a china shop lol
Days worth of wet driving surely :lol:

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
small update

just purchased some Zenith Mirror Covers

zenithgreymirrorcaps.jpg

should break up the black - going to do the alloys in Zenith Grey also

Just need to discover the best method to remove the old caps :D

S3 AKR

livin' the dream!!!
Jun 30, 2004
Colchester, Essex
I replaced my caps a few years back and managed to break both mirror glasses. You really need to get something wide and flat behind them at the centre of the glass but its bloody difficult as the glass is so thin it will likely flex and crack. They aren't cheap to replace either and they charge more for the drivers side that the passenger - because more get broken so they scalp ya!!

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
Zenith Mirror Covers fitted this evening - went the aggresive pull them off :D broke half a clip on each ......

no point with photos as was so dark this evening could hardly tell and my camera would not show the differnce - maybe get some in the daylight

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.