Aero Wipers

Mat

Can you get aero wipers for the Mk3? I saw a lot at E38 on Mk4s and rate wanted some and then forgot. Then seeing rash's Mk4 yesterday reminded me to get some lol. I need new blades soon anyway, so would love to replace the standard things with Aero Wipers

If they are avaliable for Mk3, where can I get em from (no doubt ebay, but wanna be able to go collect some straight away)

Mat

whats difference with replacing arms aswell?

extra cost? better "performance"? got any pictures if you've replaced arms

also, how easy would it be to replace arms, should i choose that option ;)

AndyHazza

Ex-Awesome GTi Staff
Mar 30, 2005
Bolton
www.awesome-gti.co.uk
well there werent any Bosch ones available when i got mine so it was the only route i could go really. It is a lot more expensive doing the arms and blades. From all the reports we have had from our customers the new replacement ones from Bosch are a great upgrade.

Also with the Lupo arms and blades i had to trim part of the passenger blade off as it went over the A piller.

Jul 10, 2001
Bedfordshire
Visit site
well there werent any Bosch ones available when i got mine so it was the only route i could go really. It is a lot more expensive doing the arms and blades. From all the reports we have had from our customers the new replacement ones from Bosch are a great upgrade.

Also with the Lupo arms and blades i had to trim part of the passenger blade off as it went over the A piller.

Exactly what i did and for the same reasons too :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.