Finally some pics of my bammer.

COT51E

Jun 19, 2010
www.oakbarrelcreations.co.uk
Not a car i would have bought initially but had to think practical for my business, It was either run my modded tdi bora and a van (expensive) or get a double cab pickup but there rubbish on derv so my dad got me this cheap.

2001 Y 1.9TDI S 6SPD 115PD
UNMARKED BLACK
FULL SERVICE
NEW TURBO
CAM BELT
£2500

Needs a few bits sorting interior wise: missing 2 rear head rests, broken latch on the dash box lid and new cup holders required other than that she drives better than expected and good on mpg. Would have prefered an SE or Stylance but then your looking at a lot more £££...........Remap to come too!

Standard for now :)
Image1752.jpg

Image1751.jpg

Image1694.jpg

She will soon be getting a makeover but undecided on rimmage, windows are getting tinted in 2wks, only £100 for the whole rear.

mod.jpg

rs6rims1logod.jpg

rearsignage.jpg

Im getting quite attached to it now :-/

Last edited:

Dan-Alhambra

Hey .. nice job ... tell me how much have you lowered it by and what did you use ..??

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
I'd say you was quite good looking wouldn't put ur self down like that lol , tell her to put more effort in lol , with head rests you may get lucky on e bay I won 2 on there for 5 quid deliverd it cost him 5,20 to send haha only wanted them for head rest screens for the little one

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members