Mk3 1.4 Dark Grey Seat Ibiza Chill - 100,000 miles!!

TeeJay

TJ
Oct 21, 2010
Cliftonville (Margate), Kent
How do you solve the sticking problem, do you have to replace them? Tbh I'm not that bothered about the stuck one its the broken one I'm most annoyed about...only had it 2 days and some pikey broke it already, still suppose thats a hazard of living in marghetto.

I'm going to need a new one grr...any tips on where to get a normal sized one??

ndbrgr

THFC
Jul 21, 2008
Kent
Takes me about 5-10 minutes. The only difficult bit is feeding the temp sensor through on that side.

TeeJay

TJ
Oct 21, 2010
So I'm driving along in the pouring rain...and my windscreen wiper decides to stop working...now that wouldnt be a problem I guess...but it was the drivers side!!!!!! So now I can't see and the faster I drive the less I can see!!!!! It was scary [:@]:blink:

TeeJay

TJ
Oct 21, 2010
Fixed the wiper problem (sort of) the arm of the wiper blade keeps coming off the arm that links the two blade arms together...if that makes sense...so in order to stop this happening (for now) I have wrapped elastic bands round the both to stop them falling apart :)

Image0283.jpg

Last edited:

Clark5749

Nice, that rust looks real comfy there tough - Might wanna keep that :D

Like the colour though.

TeeJay

TJ
Oct 21, 2010
Ok I'm getting really fed-up now, here's a quick list of what has happened to the cars in my household within the last year-or-so:

Dads car:
Aerial pulled off
Passenger side wingmirror broken
Rear windscreen wiper pulled off
Permanent marker on boot
Permanent marker on passenger side

Mums car:
Permanent marker on boot
Key mark on passenger side
Key mark on boot

My old car:
Permanent marker on boot

My current car:
Passenger wingmirror broken
Key mark on bonnet
ANOTHER key mark on bonnet
Key mark on passenger side
ANOTHER key mark on passenger side
Key mark on boot
ANOTHER 2 key marks on boot
Permanent marker on passenger side
Permanent marker on boot

Similar things have happened to several other cars along the road!!

Its getting beyond ridiculous now!!

Last edited:

TeeJay

TJ
Oct 21, 2010
Haven't updated this for a while, but tbh i havent really done much, plus my camera is broken so i cant put pics on atm. Anyway I have covered the front 's' in carbon fibre, also tried to do the same with the rear veiw but failed, just waiting on more carbon fibre to try again. Put led sidelights in, then replaced them with brighter led's, then went back to normal when one stopped working. erm... not a lot else really. Hopefully more to come now i have a bit of monies :)

TeeJay

TJ
Oct 21, 2010
so i tried to replace all the internal lights with led's, when i put the map light in it worked so i tried the boot but it didnt seem to work (yes i know they only work one way), i thought maybe the bulb is gone so i put the map light in knowing it worked, but it didn't...so i put it back in the map light and suddenly it no longer worked...very strange.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.