1/4 mile times on scn

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
for what its worth thats on a par with a 2.0 8v ibiza std, its always hard to compare two different days/strips due to weather and surfaces never mind driver ability too, some people just have a knack of getting away cleanly, ive done 2 runs before, once i struggled to get the power down until 3rd gear the second time I left tc on and babied the car until 40 in second both recorded 15 1/2 secs. Ive yet to test it fully with all the mods done though. (first two runs were in a std car)

BCM

Keyboard Gangster
Feb 1, 2005
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
Ran a 15.2 when i was standard, was at Crail and the surface these is crap!
(not making excuses)
Should be a bit quicker not - some mods, decent tyres and summer tarmac!

stuart86

Mar 14, 2006
West London
www.britishmods.com
i think im sure i can shave a few milli-seconds off my time if i...

empited the boot of all my crap
didnt do the run with a FULL tank of diesel
lowered the front end more

would love to see what other tdi's are getting tho

CupraUK

Pushing on
Aug 15, 2005
Bedfordshire
:) At least you can match it, I can't get close to my 14.6 any more, 14.99 was the best I could do last time.

PS: How heavy are you? If you crash dieted for a week beforehand you could gain a 1/10!

Triple D

Fastest i had my ibiza tdi, up pod was the first time i went there, got a 14.6 @ 93mph iirc, then had a go in gazjones's revo stage 2 ibiza 20vt and got a 14.6 but @ 101mph

Oh also had a go against benctr aswell there once, he beat me just, but we both had **** times, think mine was 15.1 or something, and he got a 14.7, but he forgot to turn tc on and just spun up off the line

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.