2005 Arctic Silver Ibiza FR 20VT - New HU and Cupra K1 knob

Nexus_french

Aug 16, 2009
Le Mans (France)
looks so much better with the new lupus alloys,

facelifted bumper is a must, dont get the cupra bumper unless you get a FMIC as you need the FR grills to get the air flow to the SMIC

nice looking motor, keep up the good work

+1 on the bumper.
If you do get the bumper before the FMIC, drive it with the antifog light where your SMIC is to get enough air to cool it!
I know many that did that around here, time they get their FMIC!

nakhoul

Hey Avi, nice ride you got there, I was looking through your progress, I've got myself an Ibiza Fr 2007 and I was wondering where you got those calibers?

AviTurbo

Beeza FR 2005
Apr 17, 2009
Israel
hey,
thanks for your comment
i belive you mean calipers , i just painted them red and got myself a heat proof decal staright from ebay

good luck with your new car.

kimimaru

Feb 15, 2010
West midlands
hi there , saw ur rrrrrrrrrrrrrr with alloys , just get the original OZ SUPERTURISMO , OZ PALADINO ,
they look killer u will never want to fit new alloys , but buy wheel bolts and cobra alarm .lolol
i have oz superturismo on mine .they look like no wheels come clouse.

AviTurbo

Beeza FR 2005
Apr 17, 2009
Israel
few updates , it's been a long time since last update

first i got rid from the old boring shift knob and got my self new knob from leon cupra K1
i just can't get my hands off him.

second i change the front tyres to the pirreli p zero 205.40.17 as soon as i have more funds i'll replace the rear also the car sits like a mother F%$er now

and last i got rid from the 6X9 speakers on the rear shelf and wrap it back to close the holes like there is never was
i replaced the old pionner head unit with CLARION CZ500 with usb and blue tooth features
the sound has improved alot and i'm very glad with the result

all this post is worthless without some pictures so here they are.
25042011592.jpg

25042011591.jpg

07052011604.jpg

Last edited: