2015 FR - Active Info Display - Lap timer & Warning at problem

hakanFR

Mar 13, 2020
Hello,

I have 2015 Leon FR. Also have H30 0359 Infotainmet System. Today I have installed Active Info Dısplay with part number 5F0 920 790 A. But I have 2 problem;

1- Lap timer is on but not visible in Active Info Display.
2- 'Warning at' not seen in Driving data. Only warning appears when over 120 km/h. I can't change the warning speed information because of not seen in Driving data.

I'm waiting for your help.

Thanks.

black_sheep

Mar 10, 2013
It’s been a while since I’ve had MIB1/2 unit in pre-FL Seat, Skoda etc.

Do you have a multi-fucntion steering wheel (with menu buttons/roller switches) or 'trip' button on wiper stalk?

For lap timer:

Once activated this should appear in the multi-function display - toggle using arrow pointers on steering wheel or pressing trip button on the wiper stalk.

Also try CAR>>Settings>>Multifunction Display (MFD) - might be an option here to tick the options you want to appear in the MFD

In addition, try pressing down and holding the power button on the infotainment system for 30 seconds - release the button when it reboots, as this is sometimes required to activate software settings.

For speed warning: I believe that there are two warnings. One in the 'driver assist' and one 'tyres' menu. (from memory - its been 18 months since I've driven one) CAR>>Settings>>Driver Assistance>>Speed Settings; CAR>>Settings>>Tyres>>Winter Tyres. Probably not 100% correct, but should get you somewhere close.

Last edited:

hakanFR

Mar 13, 2020
It’s been a while since I’ve had MIB1/2 unit in pre-FL Seat, Skoda etc.

Do you have a multi-fucntion steering wheel (with menu buttons/roller switches) or 'trip' button on wiper stalk?

For lap timer:

Once activated this should appear in the multi-function display - toggle using arrow pointers on steering wheel or pressing trip button on the wiper stalk.

Also try CAR>>Settings>>Multifunction Display (MFD) - might be an option here to tick the options you want to appear in the MFD

In addition, try pressing down and holding the power button on the infotainment system for 30 seconds - release the button when it reboots, as this is sometimes required to activate software settings.

For speed warning: I believe that there are two warnings. One in the 'driver assist' and one 'tyres' menu. (from memory - its been 18 months since I've driven one) CAR>>Settings>>Driver Assistance>>Speed Settings; CAR>>Settings>>Tyres>>Winter Tyres. Probably not 100% correct, but should get you somewhere close.

I rebooted the system but it didn't work. Lap timer and warning at feature are not visible in Active Info Display.

Maybe Active Info Dısplay is not compatible with my car's infrastructure. In addition those who install Active Info Display on the 2017 model Leon FR does not have these problems.

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
I rebooted the system but it didn't work. Lap timer and warning at feature are not visible in Active Info Display.

Maybe Active Info Dısplay is not compatible with my car's infrastructure. In addition those who install Active Info Display on the 2017 model Leon FR does not have these problems.
I'm sure that your MIB2? unit is not really suitable for AID, for the best experience you should have a MOST port on the MIB and later software.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.