235bhp, 254 lbs/ft torque Leon Cupra...

cupra joe

235bhp / 254lbs/ft torque... lots of Forge goodies, all fitted by AmD, Stage 2 remap also by AmD...

DSC00230.jpg

DSC00256.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

DSC00274.jpg

DSC00280.jpg

DSC01928.jpg

DSC06375.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

mattdavies

Pre-Facelift Bumpers FTW
Jan 24, 2009
Maidenhead
Very nice indeed i plan to do the same but on a smaller budget.

If you dont mind me asking how much this set you back ?

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
£206 for a filter and a few silicone pipes :-o

Think you would be better off with a shorter pipe off the MAF and a better quality open cone filter (Jetex or Green Cotton)...

Have you ever done any vag-com logs of airflow?

cupra joe

Hi Guys, Thanks for the nice comments... The induction is a Forge Kona, it sits right behind the fog light (which has been removed). Yes the car was a project car for "Performance Tuner" magazine. The car is now for sale (i have been trying to put it in the classified section, but it won't let me)

jamiebennett81

very nice mate, quite a sleeper

definitely seems to be an increase of pre facelifts creeping onto the forum (must be because they are so cheap now)

looks a very nice clean example and good power too!

cupra joe

yep they're not too expensive to buy now - the mods on mine equal the price of the car - by the way i'm only looking for £3800 for mine.

lukecupra2001

Smoogie And Proud
Jul 25, 2005
middlesbrough
I knew id seen the car before as iremember reading it and thinking its an exact double ofmine, intercooler exhaust and still standard wheels.
I love my sleeper, so this would make a good buy for somebody.

jamiebennett81

I'd say thats well priced to, if it had of been for sale 8-9 months ago when I bought mine I would have seriously considered it :)

definitely, and I might have kept it standard looking.....yeah right, who am I kidding:cartman:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.