235bhp, 254 lbs/ft torque Leon Cupra...

cupra joe

It's an amazing price - just need to find that lucky person. I'm only selling it as i need an estate car. Would anyone be able to put a link in the classified section to this thread as i can't do it... ?
Unfortunately the magazine is no longer around - i thought it was a great mag. Shame.

jamiebennett81

It's an amazing price - just need to find that lucky person. I'm only selling it as i need an estate car. Would anyone be able to put a link in the classified section to this thread as i can't do it... ?
Unfortunately the magazine is no longer around - i thought it was a great mag. Shame.

that would explain my cancelled subscription then. What happened to it? as it was a really refreshing read, as in modified cars, but not OTT and "affordable" ones too, unlike EVO

cupra joe

just didn't sell enough. it was not the best time to launch a magazine - maybe when the market picks up it'll get back on it's feet - All the readers and advertisers loved it, me included. If you want any back issues let me know.

jamiebennett81

just didn't sell enough. it was not the best time to launch a magazine - maybe when the market picks up it'll get back on it's feet - All the readers and advertisers loved it, me included. If you want any back issues let me know.

that would be great please mate:D

cant remember when my subscription last ran to, but must have at least been 12 months ago....

COOLMAN

Hi Joe.
That's how i like my cars !. Rapid and looking Factory!. A real Q car.

Cheers
COOLMAN[B)]

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members