B3LSY

ha ha funny DK, the clutch is good mate makes abit of noise for the first few weeks but its getting better was hard to push down but thats getting better as well now mate

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
ha ha funny DK, the clutch is good mate makes abit of noise for the first few weeks but its getting better was hard to push down but thats getting better as well now mate

The clutch is now easier but your left leg is twice the size of your right leg :lol:

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Just ordered my Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential lightened flywheel new bearing and a new Sachs performance clutch and forge quick shift linkage should all be on within the next week will keep you all uptodate and should have some pics of the parts going on can't wait:D
Ditto on the LSD and Clutch. Just waiting for it to get fitted. :)

marcb

Apr 25, 2007
Got my car back today from AMD its now had the Limited slip diff, Sachs performance clutch lightened flywheel, forge short shifter, new water pump and timming belt and two new front tyres (dunlop sport max) car feels much better now cant wait for the weather to improve so I can feel the benefits of the new mods. I will get some 0-60 times up as soon as possible

B3LSY

mines back in next week for mapping an hopefully non res pipe should have more bhp as she still not running 100% timein is down low

marcb

Apr 25, 2007
mines back in next week for mapping an hopefully non res pipe should have more bhp as she still not running 100% timein is down low

let me know how you get on mate I going to sort out a southend meet as soon as the weather picks up be nice to see everyone again wish I did not get lost at the last meet when i went to McDonalds lol what a **** I am

marcb

Apr 25, 2007
Fitted some HID's today well impressed i will get some pics up soon need to wash the car now its in a right state:whistle:

B3LSY

join the club marc mine black how much were the hid wanna get some

marcb

Apr 25, 2007
Done the N249 bypass yesturday well impressed with the results pulls a lot better after gear change and havn't noticed and big spikes in the boost still peakes at 22psi well happy and only cost £5.00.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members