• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Oct 12, 2005
1,013
0
Had the car serviced the other week and was told that there is 2mm left on the front pads. Is that something that needs changing asap and how much am I looking at?

Thanks
 
i wud get that changed soon if i where you, had run mine right down....was pretty much caliper on pad

got the same pads again from SEAT and they where £80 including VAT
 
I work for GSF and have been cross-reffing like crazy as I'm in the same boat.

It turns out the calipers are also used on Nobles, TVRs, Morgans, and the Clio V6. We sell Mintex Extreme ones, but I can't remember how much they are.