312mm brake question ?

jase750

Jan 3, 2003
Stoke on Trent
Visit site
I'm finally getting around to fitting the 312's to the FR. Bought some ATE power discs from Eurocarparts for £63 the pair and Pagid pads.
the question I have is will the banjo bolt from my LUCAS original calipers fit the new Audi TT calipers ?
or am I better off getting new ones to suit the TT calipers ?

Many thanks

Last edited:

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
The lines do swap over, just a little tight so you need to slide the rubber down the line a touch. You can use TT lines but the need to be twisted to get into the bracket on the wheel arch as the location lug is in a different position. Not seen a Bendix caliper on a SEAT though, all been Lucas ones.

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
Mate - did you contact any particular branch for those discs, and which pagid pads did you get?

ECP don't list the discs on their site, so just wondering who I need to contact to source some myself. Thx

jase750

Jan 3, 2003
Stoke on Trent
Visit site
I just walked into the Stoke branch and asked what discs were available for an Audi TT,
their screen brought up EBC turbo grooves at £178 a pair and these ATE power discs at £63 a pair.
not sure about what the pads are they were the ones recommended to be used with the discs, sorry I can't help with those

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.