Advice on getting an LCR remapped in Glasgow required.

R4MSN_86CUPRA R

Jan 31, 2008
Glasgow
Got A Lcr. I'm In Glasgow. Want To Get It Remaped. Want To Know Were Is The Best Place To Take It And Wat Oder Mods Would Help The Remap. Cheers Guys. :d

Last edited by a moderator:

R4MSN_86CUPRA R

Jan 31, 2008
Glasgow
thanx for that but wat about drivers in glasgow. they do revo. but they want £585. is that alot and how much do star performance charge.

Last edited:

push110

The revo maps are generic in the sense that its exacally the same code thats used for each specific model. The map can be tweaked using an sps or select device, which will let you change boost, timing setting and a few other things

Deleted member 13581

Theres a custom code dealer in Glasgow now aswell.

And as far as i know, they have a saving on just now.

Check out the Custom-Code section in the sponsor section.

sureal

I can highly recommend Star Performance, plus you get a before and after rolling road printout and the peace of mind your car is running as it should.
Jim will ask you what type of map you want ie aggresive or smooth.
I thought about Revo with sps but felt I wouldnt be able to stop fiddlin with it, and the rolling road prior to mapping ensures everything is tickety boo, that sealed the deal for me.

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Theres a custom code dealer in Glasgow now aswell.

And as far as i know, they have a saving on just now.

Check out the Custom-Code section in the sponsor section.

Very good shout

I havd my Ibiza cupra mapped by CC and its fan bloody tastic

J Gracie in Duntocher is the place mate

Custom code have a sale just now as said the CC phase 1 will cost you £320 all in

kennygray81

Very good shout

I havd my Ibiza cupra mapped by CC and its fan bloody tastic

J Gracie in Duntocher is the place mate

Custom code have a sale just now as said the CC phase 1 will cost you £320 all in

went to custom code myself for a remap on my LCR just before xmas, j gracie, they were great and the the map is fantastic, i personally felt revo were too expensive! :D

Faisal

UK's 1st Liquid Yello LCR
May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
well im thinking that if a boy racer civic guy pulls up and wants a race,i would like to put the foot down and leave him,however i still want good power throughout the rev range...i hope they can do something down the middle?

gb

here and there
Feb 27, 2007
portglasgow
iive had a couple of prices over the last couple of weeks jim at star says 400 quid and cc says 305 so thats where im off to soon

R4MSN_86CUPRA R

Jan 31, 2008
Glasgow
hey

hi all. sorry about all the confusion here. this was originally posted earlier in the year. i have since had my car remapped by drivers and as becks says neil can change it to suit the driver. so thanks everybody for the help. :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.