aero wiper sizes,please confirm?

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
Hi all,

i know this has been done to death but just wanted to check,just about to order some aero wipers off fleabay and the ones from aceparts as below link are noted as 21 n 20 for 94-06 and i see from the threads i need 21 n 19 for my mk2 r reg 98,i think. can someone please confirm the sizes i need as the sellers not come back to me yet n i need em now we're in rainy season!!:D
or are there better ones???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Seat-Ibiza-93...ryZ45645QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
i found my standard wipers of 20 and 19 kept catching and eventually would bend the wiper mid movement requiring replacement

i know the standrard is supposed to be that size, so if you have no problems go for it but personally i had problems with that size so i would get 20 and 18

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
Hopefully will arrive today/tomorrow as said they've been shipped already,although i didn't stipulate sizes as 21 n 19 as i shoulda done but hey ho we'll see,hope they'll be ok,think they're the 20 n 19 as per Roelich's,what difference can an inch make,hehe;).Yippee will be able to see driving up the m1 on Sunday,i find it helps:p

dirtbiker

Dec 28, 2006
Southampton / Nottingham
Picked mine up from the Post Office depot (grr!) at the weekend:

Image072.jpg

Very pleased with them, they do drag a tiny bit but so much better than the old ones!

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
They look a damn sight better even if they do drag!:D i did get a mail from aceparts for tips on what to do with those that drag prob similar to ones suggested in other thread of mine,will post it later for all to see.....

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise