Age of Leon drivers

Ian1985

I've just invested in an 07 plate Leon TDI Stylance (with Sport pack) which I take delivery of on Saturday. I'm 24 and just wondering how old Leon drivers tend to be?

Most of my friends seem to be still driving around in small run-about type cars, I'm done with the small cars and really wanted a bigger 'mans' car! lol!

Gsamp99

I'm 24 (23 when i got my cupra last year) mid size hatchbacks are the best all rounders for me, fast and practical.
Just got to wait untill i'm 25 for cheaper insurance!!:D

leon_lib

seat leon FTW
Dec 22, 2008
burnley
19, I was 18 when I bout my 57plate 1.6 Leon, I'm not spoilt iv had a job since I left school and saved up and paid it All off

ross27

Mazda 3 MPS
Mar 22, 2009
Glasgow
Im 19 too. Got a 55plate 2.0 TDi Sport.

Same as before, been working since i was 16, and also have had my own flat/mortgage since i was 18 :)

owenwestby1

I'm 21. (20 when I bought my Leon). Had a Mk5 Golf before that and thought the Leon was a better looking younger person hatchback. Very happy I made the move.

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Im 19 too. Got a 55plate 2.0 TDi Sport.

Same as before, been working since i was 16, and also have had my own flat/mortgage since i was 18 :)

Good on ya buddy. [B)]

In some cases experience is better than an ology when it comes to getting a job and getting on in life.

Ian1985

Good to see there are a range of ages! I'm the same, saved up and managed to P/X my Ibiza for a really good price. Can't believe I'm going to be driving around in a top of the range Leon! Been wanting one for ages though so now I'm happy! :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.