Aidan's Mk2 Leon Cupra

Benmk2cupra

Feb 8, 2020
Car looks sweet mate. My drivers side door lock module packed up had that replaced with a genuine one then the passenger wanted in on the action and that packed up. At least they are sorted now.

Reactions: Aidanr97

Aidanr97

Nov 25, 2018
Doncaster/Leeds
Quite a few changes yet again, so back in march/April I ordered myself a used loba fuel pump in prep for stage 2 plus, had it ages before fitting it. Anyway at the end of May I set about fitting it and had all sorts of issues with it, low fuel pressure, limp mode... All-sorts, so I thought it'd be a good idea to remove the internals from the loba, and put them in my original pump as the loba had the cracked connector at top and mine didn't and I thought that may have been giving me problems, once I did that it all worked fine! (Not the end of this...)

Got some new R8 coils as 2 of mine were looking worse for wear thanks to water getting in to the chambers

Anyway in June I was booked in to Rtech for 2+ mapping, went there dropped car off and got a phonecall saying that my fuel pump internals were standard, could of cried 🤣 also the RS4 FPRV I thought was in the car wasn't either so no idea what had happened. It was an expensive day as I got them to Chuck some VIS internals in and a new RS4 FPRV and a cam follower for good measure and I did end up getting a refund for the loba. Car then went on to make 371bhp and 414lbft torque not bad on a 20 degree day!

PSFix-20210604-081721.jpg

FB-IMG-1631284660775.jpg

Since then car has been sweet! Just had the turbo core replaced as my turbo had a little play and was a little smokey every now and again after idling, that's all sorted now thankfully.

Old core
IMG-20210907-WA0006.jpg

New core
IMG-20210907-WA0007.jpg

All back together
IMG-20210907-WA0008.jpg

After getting water in my coils I decided to hack up my engine cover to fit, no water gets in there now thankfully and looks decent too, did toy with the idea of painting but I think I'll just leave it as is

IMG20210810164954.jpg

Then the plastic gear selector on top of the gearbox decided to break meaning I couldn't select gears luckily just as I arrived at work, ordered a newer revised part from TPS and fitted that up

Headlight bulb given up the ghost and went all purple on me so ordered a set of nice looking 6000k bulbs from little Moore lighting, nice light output and nice colour temp

IMG20210803105233.jpg

And lastly ufortunately the car will be going up for sale shortly for something more economical :(

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
Quite a few changes yet again, so back in march/April I ordered myself a used loba fuel pump in prep for stage 2 plus, had it ages before fitting it. Anyway at the end of May I set about fitting it and had all sorts of issues with it, low fuel pressure, limp mode... All-sorts, so I thought it'd be a good idea to remove the internals from the loba, and put them in my original pump as the loba had the cracked connector at top and mine didn't and I thought that may have been giving me problems, once I did that it all worked fine! (Not the end of this...)

Got some new R8 coils as 2 of mine were looking worse for wear thanks to water getting in to the chambers

Anyway in June I was booked in to Rtech for 2+ mapping, went there dropped car off and got a phonecall saying that my fuel pump internals were standard, could of cried also the RS4 FPRV I thought was in the car wasn't either so no idea what had happened. It was an expensive day as I got them to Chuck some VIS internals in and a new RS4 FPRV and a cam follower for good measure and I did end up getting a refund for the loba. Car then went on to make 371bhp and 414lbft torque not bad on a 20 degree day!

PSFix-20210604-081721.jpg

FB-IMG-1631284660775.jpg

Since then car has been sweet! Just had the turbo core replaced as my turbo had a little play and was a little smokey every now and again after idling, that's all sorted now thankfully.

Old core
IMG-20210907-WA0006.jpg

New core
IMG-20210907-WA0007.jpg

All back together
IMG-20210907-WA0008.jpg

After getting water in my coils I decided to hack up my engine cover to fit, no water gets in there now thankfully and looks decent too, did toy with the idea of painting but I think I'll just leave it as is

IMG20210810164954.jpg

Then the plastic gear selector on top of the gearbox decided to break meaning I couldn't select gears luckily just as I arrived at work, ordered a newer revised part from TPS and fitted that up

Headlight bulb given up the ghost and went all purple on me so ordered a set of nice looking 6000k bulbs from little Moore lighting, nice light output and nice colour temp

IMG20210803105233.jpg

And lastly ufortunately the car will be going up for sale shortly for something more economical :(
No way!

You interested in a 230bhp 1.9tdi caddy lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Yeah it was, been perfect since having the new core fitted. there was play in the old core too
I’m surprised this is still not sold yet someone is going to be getting such a bargain buying this. I literally found out you were selling it the day i agreed to buy my new black mk2

Aidanr97

Nov 25, 2018
Doncaster/Leeds
I’m surprised this is still not sold yet someone is going to be getting such a bargain buying this. I literally found out you were selling it the day i agreed to buy my new black mk2
Yeah I've poured some cash into it :ROFLMAO: and that's wounding! Suppose its a niche market trying to sell a modified car, all though it has all been documented here

Aidanr97

Nov 25, 2018
Doncaster/Leeds
Picked up this little beauty today! This one is the Mrs car, always loved the MK3 and thought it'd be a perfect daily for the Mrs as she does a lot of traveling for work.

It's a 2.0 TDI FR 150 and travelled over to South Wales for it today!

Gonna have to get a couple of mods for it, not as many as the old MK2 though 🤣

IMG-20220320-171847.jpg

Reactions: Rob66 and Yellow fr
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.