Aiming for the Masses - Uzi's 305BHP Mk4 Ibiza Cupra TDi (MODs & Pictures on 1st post

Jan 28, 2009
Glasgow
Guys, it's sad to say, but I have decided to break the car for bits. Everything is available as it stands apart for the WMI kit, that's already away.
It will be advertised as breaking on a fair few places and I will be responding to PMs here.

Cheers

Jan 28, 2009
Glasgow
After having sold all the bits from this in March this year I've been wanting another ever since!
I picked up a nice 2005 platinum grey cupra tdi and stuck my stage 1 on it. Pretty standard apart from lowering springs...I don't intend to do much to this, may install the necessary MODs like full egr delete and spacers.....annnnnd suspension, brakes, GTB turbo, manifolds, exhaust, clutch & flywheel, LSD lol.

We shall wait and see how I feel...slightly regret selling all those parts so cheap!

After having sold all the bits from this in March this year I've been wanting another ever since!
I picked up a nice 2005 platinum grey cupra tdi and stuck my stage 1 on it. Pretty standard apart from lowering springs...I don't intend to do much to this, may install the necessary MODs like full egr delete and spacers.....annnnnd suspension, brakes, GTB turbo, manifolds, exhaust, clutch & flywheel, LSD lol.

We shall wait and see how I feel...slightly regret selling all those parts so cheap!

And so it begins all over again make sure you update this thread with piuctures of the car and all the mods :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.