air bag light

j.cavo

8 valves of pure power
Aug 6, 2009
Liverpool
after repalcing the perspex on my clocks I reconnected the steering wheel but forgot to connect the cable for the airbag and now the damn light is on any way of reseting it ??? :help:

j.cavo

8 valves of pure power
Aug 6, 2009
Liverpool
removed the car battery then proceeded to strip the airbag from the steering wheel then i took the wheel off removed the clocks then got a differnt set of seat clocks

the clocks then split into two theres the cover with the perspex and the instrument pannel i just took the cover as my old 1 was cracked

but when i rigged the car up and started it i forgot to connect the air bag at the steering wheel that damn little plug

sickpupppy

lmao@ my typo'd user name
Jul 8, 2009
carlisle, the frozen north
I found an even easier way to turn off the light, as am lazy and couldn't be bothered removing half of the interior to find the fault I simply removed the light and fitted a blank switch in it's place lol. No more annoying light!!!
Gotta take another look at it thought I suppose lol

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
I found an even easier way to turn off the light, as am lazy and couldn't be bothered removing half of the interior to find the fault I simply removed the light and fitted a blank switch in it's place lol. No more annoying light!!!
Gotta take another look at it thought I suppose lol

haha me to !

Dolly_Gti

G60 spooling up.
Aug 15, 2006
china town
airbag light doesnt effect MOT. got mine reset with a cheap vagcom lead on ebay and a friendly member of ED38 sending me some software.