Alana's mk3 ibiza cupra

rich_cupra

Mar 11, 2010
essex
looks smart, like the number plan good little touch, and the the wheels look good with the yellow pin strip. so u got any other plans?

alana

Looking good but is it weird that i'm more interested in the Almera turbo :D?

Do you have a spec or any more pics? Is the starlet a Glanza V replica?

lol, yeah i have loads of pics of ally, as for spec it has been on rollin road however it was runnin lean so not very accurate an the fact that it wouldnt stay still didnt help got a print out at 220bhp (crap i no) have sent ecu to horsham developments an they hav put a new board in it all we need now is to get it down to them to get it re-mapped an should be fine. starlet is a replica but we have been looking into puttin the engine from ally in an tracking it :) . as for plans for the seat deffinatly gettin it lowered, possibly a re-map soon(gotta beat the ally) , some new alloys an im sure i can find a few other things to change:)

Photo-0016.jpg

Photo0307.jpg

this is an older pic (old front bumper)
DCFN0018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

steve m

Aug 18, 2008
i know there all over:rolleyes: were bouts you from then??

Up near Cystal Peaks, Ive got a mk3 cupra in red with anthracite wheels. Cant say ive seen any of your cars about but im usually too busy concentrating on avoiding potholes.

alana

Up near Cystal Peaks, Ive got a mk3 cupra in red with anthracite wheels. Cant say ive seen any of your cars about but im usually too busy concentrating on avoiding potholes.

no you probably wont have seen me never up that end of town, :)

alana

soooo, ive been looking for some alloys for a while now an i found some at the weekend so i bought them £30 BARGAIN!!! there team dynamics light weights
but.... seein them on the car i dont actually like them so off they came i will hav to keep lookin :rolleyes:

Photo0512.jpg

Photo0513.jpg

Photo0511.jpg

i have been lookin at these ones but no sure they will suit it, there 17" an £700 with tyres
calibre_vintage1.jpg

alana

yep there the ones :), the car has standard alloys on one side thats y it looks a bit funny, its kinda hard to find ones that suit yellow imo, they look good on yours tho ;)

alana

ok im sure ill find some one to do it for me :)
ravey_cupra: thanks got loads more to do yet.
burnsey: they look great on urs too all black looks great wish i got a black one now :(

burnsey

PS3 TAG: sBuRnSeY
Oct 20, 2008
Hengoed
www.seatcupra.net
ok im sure ill find some one to do it for me :)
ravey_cupra: thanks got loads more to do yet.
burnsey: they look great on urs too all black looks great wish i got a black one now :(

Nuh yellow is my favourite ;) black gets scratched easy and always seems to get dirty lol

When you lower it, you will love it, even on standard wheels :)

alana

how low is urs, i cant go that low cos with the splitter its already nearly touchin floor, an there is loads of speed bumps round here. (wanna swap lol ;) )

burnsey

PS3 TAG: sBuRnSeY
Oct 20, 2008
Hengoed
www.seatcupra.net
how low is urs, i cant go that low cos with the splitter its already nearly touchin floor, an there is loads of speed bumps round here. (wanna swap lol ;) )

I have no idea, I just bought some coil overs,found some wheels I like and put it as low as it goes without rubbing lol If you get 17" wheels your splitter will be fine, but 16" and it will be scraping on the floor if you go low. (Although I love the yellow,the only car I would sell or swap my cupra for is a Honda S2000, so if you got one of those in the garage maybe :p)

Also good deal on the team dynamics for 30 quid :-o myn were around 350 used.

alana

I have no idea, I just bought some coil overs,found some wheels I like and put it as low as it goes without rubbing lol If you get 17" wheels your splitter will be fine, but 16" and it will be scraping on the floor if you go low. (Although I love the yellow,the only car I would sell or swap my cupra for is a Honda S2000, so if you got one of those in the garage maybe :p)

Also good deal on the team dynamics for 30 quid :-o myn were around 350 used.

as much as i like the s2000 the next car in my garage without a doubt will be a nissan silvia s15 :funk:
i no lol im a rite bargain hunter lol:clap:
ibiza mk-3 someone already asked for 1st refusals sorry:(

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.