Alloy Wheel Questions...

Jonny

slightly insane monkey
Jul 5, 2005
South Wales
I really like big chunky alloys, like the RS6 style... but loads of people have them, and I want to be a bit different. ;)

I have considered replacing my LCR alloys with a set of OZ Canyon ST's...

OZ20canyon20ST.jpg

However, I've since seen these... :drool:

dfm_screensaver_v1.jpg

They're MRR HR-2 wheels... still looking, but so far only found them for sale in the states, and shipping is $$$ :whistle:

HR2_L.jpg

First question... do you think either will suit the LCR?

Second question... will either actually fit over the LCR Brembo's?

Third question... the MMR rims are 19" x 8.5" (5 x 100, ET35). I know 19" rims aren't a problem on the LCR, but what about the width? Are they too wide for the arches?

Sorry for the dumb questions... just got all excited when I saw them on that Golf... first thought was "gotta get me some of those"!! :p

Cooper_81

Jun 17, 2007
Glasgow
Not sure about the fitments mate but you could ask somebody to do a photoshop on the rims to give you a rough idea as to how they'd look...

Davie

cupra@180

Really like the look of these wheels would be good to see them on a leon! Any photochopers got a few spare min's?

Seat til I die

Lap Record Holder
Oct 14, 2007
the OZs dont look right. They look like they suit Celicas, FTOs and Hyundai Coupes, not the more modern looking LCR.

The 2nd ones look very tidy and would suit the LCR a lot more, Im a big fan of the RS6 rims on the LCR though, and that Golf has been lowered quite a lot too...

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.