Alternative for K1 owners

Rickst3r

Cupra K1...
Dec 13, 2009
Falkirk, Central Scotland
So because that new Citreon has some vents in the front bumper, that makes it look like a K1 ? I guess the K1 must look prety much the same a Mk1 Focus RS then, seeing as it has vents in the front bumper!!

It's quite funny though, because the other day when I was on the motor way (in the girl friends car) a red Leon Cupra passed us. I have to say, I think they look crap from the back with the big oval pipe coming out the left hand side of the bumper - the K1 looks much more ballanced with the centre exit pipe.

I much prefer the K1 looks over the standard Cupra. There must be something wrong with the way the standard Cupra looks, otherwise, why would so many be putting on the Aero skirts and boot spoiler !?

I don't see any K1 owner's taking bits off and adding other bits on :lol:

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
So because that new Citreon has some vents in the front bumper, that makes it look like a K1 ? I guess the K1 must look prety much the same a Mk1 Focus RS then, seeing as it has vents in the front bumper!!

It's quite funny though, because the other day when I was on the motor way (in the girl friends car) a red Leon Cupra passed us. I have to say, I think they look crap from the back with the big oval pipe coming out the left hand side of the bumper - the K1 looks much more ballanced with the centre exit pipe.

I much prefer the K1 looks over the standard Cupra. There must be something wrong with the way the standard Cupra looks, otherwise, why would so many be putting on the Aero skirts and boot spoiler !?

I don't see any K1 owner's taking bits off and adding other bits on :lol:

everyone has their own opinion and view , but yours is wrong lol :p

the standard cupra is very agressive looking , the k1 has a smiley face , the only thing the standard cupra needs from the k1 is the centre exit exhaust oh and side skirts and spoiler , i paid a lot less for my cupra and have the same mechanical car , the k1 is not my cup of tea never has been never will , but its all my opinion and of course i am right :cartman:

fellowsuk

Apr 2, 2008
Sunny Wolverhampton!
funniest post EVER! lol. you guys have made me laugh !

i actually like the 500 abarth, wouldnt mind 1 as a second city car. u know everyone has different tastes?

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
everyone has their own opinion and view , but yours is wrong lol :p

the standard cupra is very agressive looking , the k1 has a smiley face , the only thing the standard cupra needs from the k1 is the centre exit exhaust oh and side skirts and spoiler , i paid a lot less for my cupra and have the same mechanical car , the k1 is not my cup of tea never has been never will , but its all my opinion and of course i am right :cartman:

Away you shack up with djmycuprasthefastestintheworld horace :lol:

Since your coming out with such un-real look a likes of the aero kit cars....

2005_ferrari_f430_800.jpg

It has side vents......so it must be the same eh! ;)

tommy_a

Nov 1, 2009
Salford
i think the K1/aero kitted cars look great. you can spot them a mile off!! and this is the very fact why i didnt go for one. i wanted my car to look great and be a bit different, but not stand out from the croud shouting 'look at me'. i also think that center exhausts have had their day now !! every performance based car has one. it used to be a bit different have a center exhaust, but its common place now, which is a bit sad as they do look good !!

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Away you shack up with djmycuprasthefastestintheworld horace :lol:

That comments quite funny but I'm guessing you said it as a joke when in actual fact it could well be true (well with a k04 anyway).

This thread is kinda subjective and it is possible for someone to prefer the normal Cupra bumpers you know. As I said above ETTO.

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
That comments quite funny but I'm guessing you said it as a joke when in actual fact it could well be true (well with a k04 anyway).

This thread is kinda subjective and it is possible for someone to prefer the normal Cupra bumpers you know. As I said above ETTO.

Yes, and it is possible for someone to prefer the aero bumpers. But it seems on this forum when anyone even mentions aero bumpers, the regular slaters are straight in "i hate them" "their horrible" "dont get them".

Its getting beyond sad to be honest :)

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
Yes, and it is possible for someone to prefer the aero bumpers. But it seems on this forum when anyone even mentions aero bumpers, the regular slaters are straight in "i hate them" "their horrible" "dont get them".

Its getting beyond sad to be honest :)

nah not really , i dont hate em , just not my cup of brew.

but u have to see it from the cupra owners views as well , people keep going on about the BTCC kit , i will say it one more time , there is no such thing as a BTCC kit , its an AERO kit !
got carried away there lol , the bumpers in my opinion of course look godd on white cars and black but i dont think suit the other colours , ill get me flame suit on now :hide:

oh and if you didnt know that red car you pictured was a Ferrari :roflmao:

AndyVTR

Mar 19, 2002
To me the Aero lacks the class of the standard car. Far too many PD140s etc with it too.

Nobber

3rd times a charm!
Jul 25, 2001
Newbury
Dont you own a Leon? Thought you'd have something better to say if u do?

I do own a Leon yes. I've also owned and Mk3 Ibiza Cupra R and a Mk1 Leon Cupra R, all of which I didn't buy because of there 'class'!

I bought them because they were cheap, quick, reliable, different, agressive and slighty larey!

If I wanted class and more importantly could afford it, then I'd be looking at the bigger end of the BMW, or Mercedes family.

I've got loads of good things to say about my Leon and the Seat brand in fact but one of them in not class!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.