Alternative for K1 owners

betts

chasing horses
May 22, 2009
nottingham
everyone has their own opinion and view , but yours is wrong lol :p

the standard cupra is very agressive looking , the k1 has a smiley face , the only thing the standard cupra needs from the k1 is the centre exit exhaust oh and side skirts and spoiler , i paid a lot less for my cupra and have the same mechanical car , the k1 is not my cup of tea never has been never will , but its all my opinion and of course i am right :cartman:

robdf2 any chance you can post up a pic of your car because i have a yellow cupra too and im in the process of convincing the wife sideskirts and spoiler is the way the go, cheers

Mr Cellotape

AKA Mr Ribbed
May 9, 2006
Warwickshire once.
Great thread this.....:lol:

Well done Rob, this has made me laugh a lot!!!!

I like the K1.....thats why I bought it, if everyone liked it and bought it I would of bought something that no-one else liked.

Opinions are like A-Holes........everyone has one.....:cartman:

I like the Cupra with the side skirts and the rear spoiler, but think it looks to much like a standard car with-out them.

My bug bear is why did they not make a TDI Cupra.......:confused:, Not that i'm starting a Derv VRS Petrol discussion at all:whistle:

What-ever you have, if your happy with it then great, Robs car looks good and I'm happy with my K1.

I'm off to the bathroom to see I have lost any inches since buying the K1:lol:

MJ

Public transport abuser
Apr 22, 2008
Manchester
m.facebook.com
rob and poverty, you've made my night, fantasic thread!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

That fiat looks bugger all like a leon K1, the only common factor is they are both white and fiat sounds a bit like seat.

Poverty you know as well as i do that the women walk straight past the blokes in seats and into the arms of those in S3s (a. because they tend to have more cash and b. because they tend to be drug dealers), its only the kiddies who get there c0cks out when they see the monster body kit-wrapped leons.

You guys are both crazy!

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
Great thread this.....:lol:

Well done Rob, this has made me laugh a lot!!!!

I like the K1.....thats why I bought it, if everyone liked it and bought it I would of bought something that no-one else liked.

Opinions are like A-Holes........everyone has one.....:cartman:

I like the Cupra with the side skirts and the rear spoiler, but think it looks to much like a standard car with-out them.

My bug bear is why did they not make a TDI Cupra.......:confused:, Not that i'm starting a Derv VRS Petrol discussion at all:whistle:

What-ever you have, if your happy with it then great, Robs car looks good and I'm happy with my K1.

I'm off to the bathroom to see I have lost any inches since buying the K1:lol:

lol cheers Steve , thought it was about time that we had a nice chilled out thread lol
nice to see so many people with a sense of humour similar to mine , i would actually not mind a white K1 , they are nice , but not sure on other colours though?

Poverty

Just a thought me and the missus had....

Is this "not my cup of tea" age related?

I was 22 when I got the K1, and imho prefer it over the Cupra, as does the missus (21).

Whos next?

Got my k1 at 20, now 21, all the people I know of my age prefer it over a standard cupra also.

The old codgers indoors reckon the looks are spot on for a person my age. The missus calls it a ***** magnet, she loves it and she hates it :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Poverty

rob and poverty, you've made my night, fantasic thread!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

That fiat looks bugger all like a leon K1, the only common factor is they are both white and fiat sounds a bit like seat.

Poverty you know as well as i do that the women walk straight past the blokes in seats and into the arms of those in S3s (a. because they tend to have more cash and b. because they tend to be drug dealers), its only the kiddies who get there c0cks out when they see the monster body kit-wrapped leons.

You guys are both crazy!

Haha your onto something there with the s3 and the whole money business.

Thinking of trading in the k1 for a used C63 AMG, all my mates think I should do it, but thought I would ask the opinions of my female friends. Showed them the pic of the merc and they were all like na I prefer the K1. My mate who really wants me to get the mercedes however then said, "what if I told you the merc cost 50k" and all of a sudden the girls were well up for the mercedes.

Shows you how women work, gold diggers the lot of em, and the mercs I was looking at wasnt anywhere near 50k either :lol:

Poverty

This is what the k1 looks like

30312662.jpg

Mid exhaust.....check
spoiler......check
rear side vents.....check

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise