angel eyes for Ibiza cupra mk3?

J_T-CUPRA

was just wondering if any1 new if you can get angel eyes for the mk3 Ibizas, as shops do sell them for the leons??

let us know guys!

also some tinted rear lights my my bitza would be nice

cheers Jai

Oct 17, 2006
Walthamstow
I was checking the headlights the yesterday - and was thinking about the angel eyes and how good they would look -

Ive got my rear lights tinted(smoked black) and looks neat as the car is black - if you want, ill take a picture

Smoki333

Dec 20, 2005
Wiltshire
I was checking the headlights the yesterday - and was thinking about the angel eyes and how good they would look -

Ive got my rear lights tinted(smoked black) and looks neat as the car is black - if you want, ill take a picture

Get a pic up mate.

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Have you guys seen Hooch's rear lights? Top of them are clear, bottom half red.. looks standard, but different, really nice!!

I have also wondered about Angel eyes... if anyone has them I wouldn't mind seeing a picture!

Mike

Oct 17, 2006
Walthamstow
cars alittle dirty but hey,

BackLeft.jpg

Angle.jpg

Rear.jpg

mybaby.jpg

Side.jpg

MarkH.1984

dont hold back with the comments - lol

car is dirty so hoping to get it washed if the rain stays away - but i like them

If you clean them then lacquer them you should get a shiny finish mate, nice car BTW ;)

Oct 17, 2006
Walthamstow
cool - should have some at my dads garage - will give them a once over and will do a before and after type thing hopfully -

any more tips to make her look better?

cheers

MarkH.1984

cool - should have some at my dads garage - will give them a once over and will do a before and after type thing hopfully -

any more tips to make her look better?

cheers

Just make sure you clean the lights well before you spray, and try to spray them evenly in a warm place not outside in the freezing cold. TBH i like your car as it is, bet it looks great when polished up, black always does, just a bugger to keep clean :)

Oct 17, 2006
Walthamstow
thanks for the tips - yea it does look good when all clean - problem is, there is loads of smearing all over the car - so when the sunlight hits it and u look at the car in a certain angle - looks horrid!!!

once ive sprayed the laquer on, i assume id have to wait 10mins or so for it to dry up -

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.