Angel Tuning

Fastbaz

Fastbaz
Nov 26, 2006
west midlands
HEY GUYS

ANY ONE OUT THERE HEARD OF ANGEL TUNING IN LEAMINGTON SPA... THEY HAVE STATED THEY CAN GET A FR TDI 150 UPTO 190 BHP WITH A REASONAABLE INCREASE IN TORQUE.. ALL FOR 325 AT YOUR HOME OR PLACE OF WORK SATIFACTION OR MONEY BACK... OPEN TO COMMENTS... I WILL BE LOOKING TO GET MY LENNY REMAOOED BUT DUE TO SOME FIANNCIAL RESTRAINTS WILL BE AFTER XMAS NOW.... BOOO HOO..:cry:

timbotdi

Oct 18, 2006
Doesn't seem unreasonable - best to ask if they do a refund / trial period to make sure you are happy with the increase - I think you will be! ;o)

T

Cubix

We could do that for £275 fitted where you are via serial port programming!! I am based just off M6 junction 11 but we are mobile tuners so this is not a problem. The maps that we produce will be custom made and TUV approved to give you added safety and confidence in our product.

We can also give you preferential rates on a rolling road at our Developers unit in Bromsgrove.

For remaps this side of Christmas we are running a special offer of £235 so hurry only a few weeks left!!!

markgre

We could do that for £275 fitted where you are via serial port programming!! I am based just off M6 junction 11 but we are mobile tuners so this is not a problem. The maps that we produce will be custom made and TUV approved to give you added safety and confidence in our product.

We can also give you preferential rates on a rolling road at our Developers unit in Bromsgrove.

For remaps this side of Christmas we are running a special offer of £235 so hurry only a few weeks left!!!

A shame you can't do an onsite in Norfolk. For £275 i'd rip your arm off.

Snoopie

Impossible
Feb 5, 2006
Enfield
HEY GUYS

ANY ONE OUT THERE HEARD OF ANGEL TUNING IN LEAMINGTON SPA... THEY HAVE STATED THEY CAN GET A FR TDI 150 UPTO 190 BHP WITH A REASONAABLE INCREASE IN TORQUE.. ALL FOR 325 AT YOUR HOME OR PLACE OF WORK SATIFACTION OR MONEY BACK... OPEN TO COMMENTS... I WILL BE LOOKING TO GET MY LENNY REMAOOED BUT DUE TO SOME FIANNCIAL RESTRAINTS WILL BE AFTER XMAS NOW.... BOOO HOO..:cry:

I've heard of Angel tuning on a few Forum's now. There quite popular but maybe have a look into there Remap's a bit more thoroughly and find out if it's what you want. I wouldn't say 190 HP is easily achievable without some clutch slippage and your Dual Mass Flywheel constantly vibrating. A reasonable 175 would be a lot more comfortable for your car.

Cubix

markgre if you can get a couple more cars together for remapping i would come over an remap them all there!! I also do HID light kits...H7's are £155.

Interested?

markgre

all i can do is try !

perhaps the guys on here may be up for the idea ?

Cubix

Just so people are clear of prices, I know we are doing a Christmas promotion but that is really intended for within our 30 miles operating radius. As Norfolk is 170 miles away I would have to charge £275 if there are three cars or more. A group remap would be ideal for this area. Please bear in mind that this is still a great price as we normally charge £350 for cupras!! If you have one!

timbotdi

Oct 18, 2006
Cubix,

Would be interested in the HID kit - do you do them for Mk4 Golfs?

I live in High Wycombe, Bucks - would you be prepared to the make the trip for the extra cash?

Cheers,

T

Cubix

Hi Timbotdi

do you mean you would like a remap and the HID's or just the HID's?

The HID's are normally self fit and it is very easy to do really. If I were doing your remap atthe same time then yes I would stick around to help you fit the lights. I put the order in for the lights last week and they should arrive very early in the new year but I will be away until the middle of Jan anyway. Your Golf should take H7's bulbs but you will have to make sure on that one as I don't know.

We remap Golfs all the time with great results from the 1.8 t's and the TDI units.

If you could clarify what you mean I can give you more info okay.

Regards....

timbotdi

Oct 18, 2006
Cheers for the reply...

I would be interested in the HID kit only - if install is simple, and you supply them unfitted, that'd be fantastic.

I will check on compatibility... what exactly is included in the kit, other than the bulbs?

Remapwise, I really need to book a time to go back to Allard... it's running sweet, but smoking far too much on full throttle.

Cheers,

T

Cubix

Hi there Timbotdi

With the HID kit you will get everything you need for a complete install. This is Two HID bulbs, Two ballasts with intergrated Ignitors and a complete wiring kit which is plug and play. You should not need to cut into the existing cars wiring loom in any way. You will only need to make a hole in the light housing cap with a hole cutter for the grommet and wires to come through. You will take power for the HID's from the original power feeds to the bulbs. The kit is on order but with the Christmas period I am going to assume that they wont be with me until first thing in the New Year. It might be sooner but even if it was I will not be able to post out anyway!

Regarding your smokey car, hacve you already had a remap or other mods put onto it? One of the ECU's many maps is the smoke limiter map which controls the amount of fuel requested at any point in the throttle range. You need to get this adjusted, especially if you have fitted bigger injectors. If you have not had a remap then a custom remap would take care of this adjustment too.

If you want me to contact you regarding the HID's when they get here then please email me on [email protected] so I can put you in my "to contact" list.

Regards.....

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.