Another yellow ibiza (SNOWZ old one)

RobVT

Jun 30, 2009
Redcar
The day started with a 4 and a half hour drive from redcar to hereford (long way :| ) to buy SNOWZ's girlfriends ibiza cupra off them got there looks tidy was happy with it so took it on a test drive, was very happy the way it pulled and took off was a step up from a stripped out saxo vtr haha

The car's specs:
Revo stage 1 remap
green cotton filter
scorpion catback
Seat sport suspension
17" **** BK wheels

Anyway on the way home the EML came on and was only boosting 7psithough hmmm i hope i havent bought a shitter, the next day took it to a place near me and got on the vag-com for nothing :) come up was running to lean possibility's was MAF, O2 sensor and the injector sensors anyway spent £57 on a MAF sensor and all was fine :)

anyway enough of the yapping here is some pictures :)

Photo0057.jpg

Photo0056.jpg

as you can see the bonet is a different shade and its had a roof/bonnet and spoiler respray as the lacquer peeled will be getting sorted soon in a total shade of yellow :)

anyway i set about cleaning the arches and i cleaned them using a wheel brush and a hose pipe and a bucket of wash and wax :)

Photo0062.jpg

the only picture ive got but you get the idea

Also added a LCR splitter too no pictures yet though

Enjoy

RobVT

Jun 30, 2009
Redcar
Photo0071.jpg

Photo0072-1.jpg

added a LCR splitter and sprayed my rub strip gloss black, gotta wait till saturday to do my rear one now

but comments are welcome good/bad/ugly

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.