anti-slip mats for console pockets

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
Right, not really an advert BUT
i got some black anti-slip material given to me
ive made a mat for the large area by the gearknob, long thinner pocket by handbrake and the one under the headlight control

if your like me i was getting sick of not being able to put stuff in these without them flying around

SO

if anyone is interested i can make around 10 more sets, fully tailored to the leon console and send for £3.

Not really a for sale add, as only mine is made but they are really handy so thght it mention it on a larger scale

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
ok ill give this til monday and then write a list of whose interested and PM you
cannot confirm numbers i can make so be first come first serve but i anticipate about 10 total
so 8 left

DEGUDODGER
FOXES
ill cut yours tomorrow but yours are confirmed

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
lol - i've still got 99% of my roll of non-slip matt in my desk drawer somewhere.... did mine and never found a use for the rest!

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
lol @ traumapat

Platinum R, yeah ill have a go at it if i can

im just gonna make as many as i can when ppl ask til it runs out, so 3 to make so far, all 4 piece set

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
wow
right well ive just cut another 3 sets on top of my own and run out of material
SO if you are all willing to wait i can order some and make them???
Im cutting them slightly oversize so you can nip/tuck them yourselves if you so desire.

MADE-;

DEGUDODGER
FOXES
PLATINUM R (4 piece-under g/box also-as best can)

(please PM me your addresses and i will post them out tomorrow to you)
IN THIS INSTANCE I WILL SEND THEM FIRST
IF YOU THINK THEY ARE WORTH PAYING £3 FOR THEN YOU CAN SEND ME IT ON AND POST UP COMMENTS HERE FOR THE OTHERS TO CONFIRM AND FOR MYSELF TO GET MORE MATERIAL

I WILL ORDER MORE MATERIAL WHEN I KNOW THE FIRST 3 ARE SUFFICIENTLY HAPPY WITH WHAT THEY GET.
PRICE WILL NEVER BE MORE THAN £3

THOSE (IF) WILLING TO WAIT-:
TINCAN
ROB M
FREEWHEELIN'
DAMO R
SANJAY

cant say fairer than that :)

Rik

Last edited:

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
1.DEGUDODGER -MADE AND SENT
2.FOXES -MADE AND SENT
3.PLATINUM R -MADE AND SENT
4.TINCAN -MADE
5.ROB M -MADE
6.FREEWHEELIN' -MADE
7.DAMO R -MADE
8.SANJAY -MADE
9.GIN MONSTER -waiting
10.R6 ALLAN -waiting
11.CHRIS UK -waiting
12.SKIDDER -waiting
13.ROOKWISE -waiting
14.FAYDO -waiting
15.DODSON -waiting
16.MARCUSP -waiting

those who are waiting i will PM you individually once the first three have given me feedback to see if you are still interested and then i will make the sets.

First three are optional payment depending on feedback
4-8 and onwards @ £3

Thanks

Last edited:

Gin Monster

Me please. :D My keys etc sliding about is giving me the proper hump

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
it will be paypal or cheque (or risky cash)
Ill add your name to the list allan, i am waiting to see what the first 3 ppl think of them before i decide to make more.
once i get a green light from those 3 i will order some material and make everyone elses, hopefully back end of this week

cheers

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
it will be paypal or cheque (or risky cash)
Ill add your name to the list allan, i am waiting to see what the first 3 ppl think of them before i decide to make more.
once i get a green light from those 3 i will order some material and make everyone elses, hopefully back end of this week

cheers

Rick, thanks m8. Paypal will not be a problem. Let me know if/when available.
I did have some thin black mouse mats ready to cut up but these sound like a better solution. :D

Last edited:

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
yeah the anti-slip stuff is simple but works, i can now put my phone and stuff by the gearknob without it flying all over the shop and also scratching the plastics if you put keys in etc

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.