• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

cjhawker

Active Member
Mar 23, 2009
100
0
Chester
After some pictures of Mk4 Ibiza with leon cupra alloys (the early ones with lots of thin spokes),

I have searched but couldn't see any pics.

Thanks.
 
After some pictures of Mk4 Ibiza with leon cupra alloys (the early ones with lots of thin spokes),

I have searched but couldn't see any pics.

Thanks.

I would go for the Leon Cupra "Starfish" design ones personally. [B)]
CIMG3496.jpg
 
i did.
well actually, went one better and got a Black 03 Leon cupra to go with them :)

These are for the missus - as shes getting fealing left out ;-)